I got caught

nocturnal painters

Hey i got caught just taggin (only had my markers on me)... anyways so i get back to the cop station and when my dad gets there he just starts freekin out right and then he says "You tell them where all thoser god damn tags are boy!!" bla bla bla... so i showed them where most of them are (again just my tags). I showed em about 40 or 50 or so and im just wonderin what my sentence would be... my court dates in a month...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn your a fucking dumb boy...I dont know why the fuck you would do that shit.....Just expect alot of communtiy service if your a minor....Shit...Its dissapointing how stupid todays youth is!Everyone needs a little G-2 for those smart enough to understand me...out

man, same type of shit hapened to me a long while back, i ended up with only a bunch of community service but then again i somehow convinced them that nothing else under the name was me, so i all they had me for was one little marker tag, try your hardest to talk your way out of it, sometimes it works

I know Daddy can seem like big scary motherfucker especialy when you have

him dragged down the cop shop at 3AM in the morn when your mom has decided

to blow him for the first time in 3 months,

but did you really have to show him where ALL your tags were?.

Then again if he is driving home next year and he spots a tag you

didn't show him he might think your at that shit again!

Then he really would be one angry bastard.

Thank your fuck'n stars your young. Nothing to lose.

Cool off for a few months, get a new name,

blow the fuck up all over town, & put a big ugly

fuck'n throw up on a spot where your dad drives

by on his way to work every other god dam day,

and next time your in the car with him

remark how childish that shit is & how your

glad you got caught.

thank my partner... i dunno the kid i would tag wit like every time showed em pretyt much all of em i showed about 5 or so and i was trying to fuckin shut him up but he kept goin on "O ya and theres some over there... o ya and behind that building to...". but ya im almost happy it happend... i needed a good smack upside the head, and now ill be a hundred times smarter about it...

Originally posted by nocturnal painters@Mar 15 2005, 10:41 PM

Hey i got caught just taggin (only had my markers on me)... anyways so i get back to the cop station and when my dad gets there he just starts freekin out right and then he says "You tell them where all thoser god damn tags are boy!!" bla bla bla... so i showed them where most of them are (again just my tags). I showed em about 40 or 50 or so and im just wonderin what my sentence would be... my court dates in a month...

Your pops is a fucking douchebag! Do yourself a favor and don't ever take any advise from that douchbag!

You let your pops scare you into fucking yourself in the ass. now instead of a little slap on the wrist you might get some juvie and too much comunity service(depending on were you are and who you are).

If your still gonna write you better change your name and don't ever get scared into opening your mouth about anything if you get caught. And for god sake don't let your DOUCHBAG pops know what you write. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by welovevolve@Mar 16 2005, 01:59 AM

infact, i would start writing "my dad is a douche"

lol..

whole story is a damn shame.

my parents dont care that I write and know what I write, when the cops asked them if I did graffiti when they arrested me for racking they acted like they didnt know what the cops were talking about....

sad to see you have hitler as a father.

say that he mollested you before and that he scared you into confession.

Originally posted by nocturnal painters@Mar 16 2005, 08:41 AM

When i was younger the first time i got done, The cop asked where some other locations i have bombed were, i told him one or two places :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

but nothing happened.

there was a thread that told you what NOT to do when you get caught,

and you ingnored One of the most important ones. oh yeah and do you plan to drive anytime soon? well if you have a license now ,it will be suspended till your 18, if you dont have a licsense yet you will not be able to get one till your 21. I think thats how it is in California, not sure about other states though. please correct me if im wrong.

I dont know, maybe being honest will go your favor. Sometimes the judge is a little less severe with the sentence if he knows you basically fucked yourself by telling the cops where all your tags lie. He may look at it like you were honest. Just play the peer pressured misguided youth role and you should get away easy.

Then bomb harder.

you showed the cops where 50 marker tags are? and the cops had nothing better to do than drive around, or even just listen to you tell them where 50 marker tags are?

'and i've got one on the dairy queen, and one on the mailbox in front of mcdonalds and one on a stop sign on 3rd st and one in the bathroom of the movie theater and one on my backpack and one on my notebook and one on my skateboard and one on a century 21 real estate sign and one on...'

i can't handle anymore of these stupid fucking threads. you got busted doing some toy ass shit. waaahhh. go away.