I Got Attacked By A Girl 2 Nights Ago!

Weapon X

I’m watching this show called Let’s Learn Japanese. It’s not working.

Watashi wa Weapon X desu. Dozo yoroshiku.

I’m supposed to dump this girl, but have been slacking on it. So she calls me to come out right around a couple of minutes after I get home. I say, “nah, I got a test tomorrow” and she say’s it’s cool, and that she’ll call me tomorrow. Then she calls me two minutes later, and says that “we need to talk for two seconds”. Excellent.

She comes by with her friend and I approach the car which is parked on the street in front of my house. Her friend walks across the street to let us be alone. The girl dumps me, but I had smoked three huge spliffs, so I was all grinning and shit. I say that we should still be friends, and this girl is like “I’ll try but I need some time” type shit.

So as I start walking back to my front door, I tell the girl’s friend “peace out”. She tells me to hold up; that she has something to say to me. I stop, she approaches (the two girls exchange words in Bulgarian) and then throws a mean right hook with two rings on her fist. I dodge it like I’m Peter Parker dodging Flash’s punches in the school scene in Spiderman. She starts kicking me and punching me in the back, but I was on the ball, ducking and dodging everything like I’m a kung-fu kid who doesn’t wanna fight. Then she throws some crazy ass karate kick that just narrowly misses my face. Woulda fucked up my grill for sure, which woulda sucked because I had court the next day. Anyway, I don’t get mad, just ask “what the fuck was that about”. The girl who dumped me has a smirk on her face and says “I swear I didn’t tell her to do that.”

I swear, girls can’t stand it when they don’t break your heart. She knew she couldn’t get me to fall in love, so breaks it off. And when I was all high and grinning and shit, instead of begging for her back, she gets her friend to attack me. And while I’m still not mad, it’s eating them up inside.

Either that, or Bulgarian chicks are crazy. :idea:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got some satisfaction from that story, seriosuly i hate girls that attack guys and i know just the type of girl that attacker is as well (not very hot is she average/below average) the fact that you ducked the punches and the whole thing didnt bug you releived me, ive been in that situation, something similar.

you go GUYfriend! :lol:

Originally posted by fatbastard

i got some satisfaction from that story, seriosuly i hate girls that attack guys and i know just the type of girl that attacker is as well (not very hot is she average/below average) the fact that you ducked the punches and the whole thing didnt bug you releived me, ive been in that situation, something similar.

you go GUYfriend! :lol:

Actually, I’d say the attacker is pretty attractive. That’s the thing! Her and I got along real well. We’d buy beers for each other, she paid for my dinner once, and is very hilarious. I swear, she makes me laugh all the time. The attack was very much out of left field, but still, I knew the punch was coming.

It’s the girl that dumped me that isn’t quite the best looking. Don’t get me wrong, she’s pretty, but nowhere near mint. I liked her mostly for her personality.

Kilo, that won’t be necessary. I’m done with Bulgarians.

Excellent story. Yeah, you're kind of at a loss when a girl attacks you in public. Unless you're some animal that digs that stuff, hitting a girl will get you nothing but a bad rep. I mean, do you wanna be the guy known for giving Cindy a bloody nose?

It's kinda cool having some chick slap at you. kinda like you're some bad boy heartbreaker or some such shit like that.

I actually had a girl try to hit me once but my gf stepped up and kicked the hoes ass. It's great having a chick that can fight.

^^ word to that, LENS. I have a female friend who is salivating at the thought of kicking these girls down. I don’t think I’m gonna do that, though. In this case, the nice guy isn’t finishing last.

The worst part of the story is that some of my neighbours saw this. I live on a quiet street, and have lived here all my life. At that moment, I wasn’t in Kansas anymore.

the funniest thing (at least for me) when a girl attacks you is the complete shock and disbelief you go through at first.

I had a complete stranger (girl) go nuts on me in public. I accidentally bumped her table and didn't immediately turn around and apologize. So...like a half hour later or so...I'm looking around the bar and she gets all bitchy up in my face asking if I'm gonna apologize. I've got the standard wtf face going on and laughing because I think she's joking. Sadly, I honestly thought she was hitting on me at first. Anyway...I dismiss her, turnaround and go back to drinking with my homies. Several minutes later...I'm scanning the room looking for honies and she catches my eye. She starts right back into it...demanding I apologize. I'm like...look it was an accident...get over it. If you want me to get down on my hands and knees and beg for your forgiveness...its not gonna happen. She kept being all bitchy....so I said...hey, I'm being cool about this...I could be saying some of the shit my friends are saying...but I'm not. Wrong thing to say...this just pisses her off and makes her demand to know what they said. I told her it wasn't my business to repeat it, but she kept going, so I finally gave in and told her. I'm sitting there with this big ass grin on my face when I see her cock her arm back, ball her fist up and deliver her best fucking punch right inbetween my mouth and nose. I was in complete shock. I couldn't fucking believe she threw a punch at me. After what seemed like a couple of minutes...I got up and started walking towards her. I was so pissed it was funny. I calmly stated that I was going to fucking kill her. At this point it broke down into me walking after her as she scrambled around our table. I'm telling her I'm gonna kill her, my friends are screaming get the fuck out of here you crazy bitch...and her friends were already out the door.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Sadly, I honestly thought she was hitting on me at first.

It just wouldn't be a SteveAustin story without that line in there.

A crazu girl threw a punch at me once and I caught her hand,

leaned to the side, and pulled her right though her punch and

into some bushes. I figured that was the safest thing to do.

But without a doubt... I cath shit from the girl I was with for

what I did. Was I suppose to let her hit me? She didn't get hurt,

just embarassed. Nothing wrong with that.

well she was one of those hardcore thug girls (I know you know the type)

and apparently she liked me, but I've never really been into that kind of girl.

Well I guess her way of dealing with rejection was to attack.

and I think I need to quote Chris Rock...

'I'd never EVER hit a woman... but I'll shake the shit out of her!'

man... i dunno what i woulda done.... i prolly woulda hit the bitch in the face... i'd just have to hope my hand happened to be open, then i'd twist her arm behind her back until the bitch apologized.... at which point, your now ex would be on the back trying to tear you off as she quickly get slammed on the concrete and i continue making bitch apologize, looking around to defend myself against any hero on the street... you must be small though, i don't think any chick would even think about touching me w/ out goin home w/ a limp.

Originally posted by Vanity

you must be small though, i don't think any chick would even think about touching me w/ out goin home w/ a limp.

naw man... weapon-x's a normal sized guy.

I wouldn't expect to fit him and not get hurt.

The girl was just crazy and didn't figure he'd hit back.

perhaps... a hoe comes at me, she's not crazy, she's suicidal :D

luckily i haven't been pushed anywhere near that far, but i prolly would flip out, spittin on her and shit, and i'd prolly feel like shit while laughing after the fact.

didn't this shit happen in some movie?