I Got a Wild Beast in here

Gnes 37

I just got an all grey kitten hopefully future mascot of brokenschool.com but unfortunately hes scared from the ride home from his old place and hes a big pussy yet exploring the jungles of my habitat any advice or whatsover to make him the king of the jungle....I know I know,, dog lovers.. but that comes later when i get a house and settle cuz i favor tha big dogs. and space is samll here.

oh yeah i called him Greaser.. so beware! ha ha ha ha

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>

Broken Schooled

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

i repeat- "ive got a wild chicken bone in my pants."

its in my pants.

i think by now all my friends would like to know how i got the name chicken bone. well when i was smaller i used to play this game where i would stand on a swing an go swinging sideways left to right while singing "surfin in the chickiin bonnnnnne, surfin in the chicken booooonneeee" and one time i fell of and the side of the swing hit me in the head.

------------------

chicken bone!

givem some cat-nip hell get to know the place real real quik

Also, toys work real well. Espesially those little balls with bells in them. Once he gets acclimated, he'll be all over the place. Our kitten won't stop running around and attacking things. She stays up all night, so we have to play with her for a little while before we go to bed. After half an hour of chasing a string around the living room, she's out until the morning.

-Al

Guest WebsterUno

I knew of a cat that got smoked out,

drunk, dropped some liquid acid,

and did a few lines of crank. Not at once though.

Everytime someone dyed their hair at this 'house',

they would put a dollop in his fur.

Weeks later he looked like a fucking burnout,

with multicolored hair, and baggy eyes.

It was fucked up, but a lil funny. He had purple,

bright flourescent yellow, green, and blue hair.

*****Please, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME******

Its fucked up, and cruel. JUST DONT!

BTW: it wasnt my cat or my house.

They do have a pic, wanna see?

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

I knew of a cat that ... dropped some liquid acid,

i cant even imagine how that cat must've acted on acid... that would be a site to see... but that shit is definitely fucked up to do to an animal... what's the point of having an animal if you're just going to ruin its life?

i have an all grey cat named bemis....it plays fetch and when you walk into the house it puts its head on the ground, does a front flip and lands on its back and then just lies there waiting for you to pet her....you can help but love something like that....only problem is she doesnt cover her shit so my bathroom always smells....fuck a dog

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest WebsterUno

My aun did have a Chihuahua that wouldknock on the door when he had to go pee, or when he wanted to come back inside. I thought somone was kncoking, so I look through the peep hole, nobody. I hear another knock, nobody. Finally, I open the door, and see him tapping the screen with his nails. *L* Fucking lil shit barked too much though. They act all hard too. Fucking lil shits. Now this is a pet!

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3006/ACFF3.gif'>

a fighting cock.

Archived