I got a gun pulled on me last night......again.

Dr. Dazzle

Who says Canadians don't fuck around with guns? Dude must have been on PCP or something becasue he would just not leave me alone. Starts with the classic "what are you looking at bitch" hard-ass routine, which I found rather funny. Cutting me off at the doors calling me a bitch, etc. Then claims I slammed the door on him as I walked away. Follows me all the way to the bus shelter telling me to say I'm sorry, which I didn't, laughing in his face at his pathetic "don't-fuck-with-me" facade. So he goes back in and comes out with a gun. Yeah, these are the kind of gangstarr wannabe fucks I have to deal with at 3 in the morning on a surprisingly regular basis. So I tell him I'm sorry before his buddy comes and calms him down. Sheesh. Scary shit. My primary thought was "is it really going to be that bad if I get shot??" Haha.....that's the second time in a year I've had a gun pulled on me. It's like living in the US! I gotta get out of this city.....

Yeah so anyways, how's everybody else's Valentine's Day treating them??

:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, people are too quick to pull guns, and over dumb shit.

We were sitting on my porch last summer and some fucker come tearing up our street, doing like 60, in a residental neighborhood and caused some kid to have to jump out of the street. We scream for him to slow down and he grabs a gun out of his trunk and tells us he can drive how ever he wants.

another time I was a this party and some thugs got in a fight. These two convict guys were telling this one short dude that he wasn't tough enough to survice in jail, the short dude was saying that he was and pulled a gun on the other two and made them leave. The other thugs came back later with 2 pitbulls and thats when I ran home.

pulling a gun for slamming a door in your face? that's just bullshit

here's what you do.... next time you see that fucker, you have a small baseball bat in your jacket.... then you fucking hit him right on his nose with the bat.... when he falls on the ground crying, start working on his knees. Seriously bust the fuck out of his knee caps. No joke. Then, with latex gloves, check his pockets, take his wallet, open it, take anything that looks important and throw it on the ground, preferrably in the gutter. See if you can find his gun. If you can, take it. But be careful, you don't want to look like you just beat someone's ass and took all their shit, and then you have an illegal gun. Pistol whip him and leave. Seriously, don't ever let anyone get away with that shit, it's your life. He'll think long and hard before he tries to be g'd out to someone he doesn't know again. I'm dead fucking serious, don't take that shit from no one.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Devilush

so we've decided that we're gonna get our gun permits by the end of this month. currently, i am in search of a good gun to own. i'm pretty excited.

SHUT UP!!!

i never thought you and the hubby could get any cooler, but that statement takes the cake. can we go shooting? im good at it. i promise i'll get in at leats one fight while im there, and you can pull your piece. it'll be dope.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

SHUT UP!!!

i never thought you and the hubby could get any cooler, but that statement takes the cake. can we go shooting? im good at it. i promise i'll get in at leats one fight while im there, and you can pull your piece. it'll be dope.

hahahah dude me and hubby are wayyy cool. we're eating indian food for dinner, have mad amounts of sex, go out to a bar to celebrate one of our friends bday, go home and have more sex. we're wayyyy dope.

hhahaha. that would be dope if you fought someone. and here i am...lil ole me saying..."wha foo' wha??!!" with my gat all cocked to the side gangster style. and then we'd go home and watch the up in smoke tour.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

here's what you do.... next time you see that fucker, you have a small baseball bat in your jacket.... then you fucking hit him right on his nose with the bat.... when he falls on the ground crying, start working on his knees. Seriously bust the fuck out of his knee caps. No joke. Then, with latex gloves, check his pockets, take his wallet, open it, take anything that looks important and throw it on the ground, preferrably in the gutter. See if you can find his gun. If you can, take it. But be careful, you don't want to look like you just beat someone's ass and took all their shit, and then you have an illegal gun. Pistol whip him and leave. Seriously, don't ever let anyone get away with that shit, it's your life. He'll think long and hard before he tries to be g'd out to someone he doesn't know again. I'm dead fucking serious, don't take that shit from no one.

This is a good suggestion. I should advise you to take his clothes if it's real cold out. Only if he's conscious, though. You don't wanna have a murder charge on you. You should never let someone like this get away with what he did. You'd be doing your civic duty by hospitalizing him. And helping him at the same time.

just remember that this would cause an already ignorant gun carrying person to be forever irate at you, if you are going to handle something like this, leaving the person alive in any form of handicapped state is leaving a life long enemy you know will use a gun alive. i'd say forget about it unless forced to do otherwise. personal experience tells me you don't want this person alive if you choose to retaliate. best bet is to leave it alone.

True but, what if the person he did it to was your mother, or your brother, or your friend, or your girl.... my point is, I wouldn't take that shit. If that guy doesn't know you, you've got not much to lose, as long as you're pretty slick about taking care of your business. That person will be mighty pissed if you were to fuck them over like that. Don't ever let anyone walk on you, regardless of if they're pissed or not. Does it really make you a bigger person to have your life threatened and let it slide? In my opinion no. A big person doesn't wave a gun around, put that fucker in his place.

True but, what if the person he did it to was your mother, or your brother, or your friend, or your girl.... my point is, I wouldn't take that shit. If that guy doesn't know you, you've got not much to lose, as long as you're pretty slick about taking care of your business. That person will be mighty pissed if you were to fuck them over like that. Don't ever let anyone walk on you, regardless of if they're pissed or not. Does it really make you a bigger person to have your life threatened and let it slide? In my opinion no. A big person doesn't wave a gun around, put that fucker in his place.

you got me all wrong, i think that you are right, i completely agree with you, and i've been in the situation many times, and did what i had to do. what i'm trying to say is, don't leave them around to do some shit to you or any one else. they've already made the mistake of leaving you alive, don't make the same mistake. a cripple can still come back to haunt you, dead men tell no tales.

Hooded up as long as they dont reconise u its all good.But seriously u cant go round killing lads coz they pulled a gun on u,fuk if all ur community did that itd b fukt.U do have 2 teach him a lesson though so the next unlucky person doesnt have 2 go through what u just did.But u cant let no1 walk all over u no matter what the situation.Even in every day life take no shit & certainly not with graff.All i gotta say is thank fuk i live in melbourne where we dont have 2 deal with this kinda shit.

Hahahaha.....some pretty good ideas surfacing in here. I think this guy wanted a fight no matter what I did. Those are the kind of guys I hate the most. I probably would have hit him if there were people there, but I was all alone in the middle of the night and just wanted to go home. I don't carry stuff that could do some damage, wish I had the balls to just beat the shit out of assholes that tried to act tough. I doubt I'll ever see him again, one of those random people that play an insignificant role in the film that is life. Ah well, I was pissed off at the time, I really didn't want to give in to the guy, but now it's all water under the bridge......

Canada is becoming more and more like the US. This city in particular has gone from being a moderate shithole to a full fledged sewer over the past few years. Thank god I'm leaving in a couple weeks. Good riddance.

:stretch: <-----pointless smiley oner.......

I remember this one time me and a few homiez were at this hockey game and these out of town girls where all talkin mad shit. So we just started dissing them, then they got hella choked and started acting all tough..you know how girls act. like cuz thre girls and they don't think guys will tuoch them. So this one girls tring to fight my friend as he's geting into the car, so hereaches down under the seat and grabs his nina and puts it in here face like 2 inches away. I swear i've never seen someone so scared and put in there place so fast.

long story short...

we left, cops presude, we got away, butthey had a witness and and theypicked him up later that night.

Originally posted by YG Blood

I remember this one time me and a few homiez were at this hockey game and these out of town girls where all talkin mad shit. So we just started dissing them, then they got hella choked and started acting all tough..you know how girls act. like cuz thre girls and they don't think guys will tuoch them. So this one girls tring to fight my friend as he's geting into the car, so hereaches down under the seat and grabs his nina and puts it in here face like 2 inches away. I swear i've never seen someone so scared and put in there place so fast.

long story short...

we left, cops presude, we got away, butthey had a witness and and theypicked him up later that night.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived