Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I got a gun pulled on me last night......again.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dr. Dazzle, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Who says Canadians don't fuck around with guns? Dude must have been on PCP or something becasue he would just not leave me alone. Starts with the classic "what are you looking at bitch" hard-ass routine, which I found rather funny. Cutting me off at the doors calling me a bitch, etc. Then claims I slammed the door on him as I walked away. Follows me all the way to the bus shelter telling me to say I'm sorry, which I didn't, laughing in his face at his pathetic "don't-fuck-with-me" facade. So he goes back in and comes out with a gun. Yeah, these are the kind of gangstarr wannabe fucks I have to deal with at 3 in the morning on a surprisingly regular basis. So I tell him I'm sorry before his buddy comes and calms him down. Sheesh. Scary shit. My primary thought was "is it really going to be that bad if I get shot??" Haha.....that's the second time in a year I've had a gun pulled on me. It's like living in the US! I gotta get out of this city.....

Yeah so anyways, how's everybody else's Valentine's Day treating them??

:cool:

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Dr. Dazzle is a thug.

Havent seen you around in awhile.

Its good to get out eh?

~ssp

ps. check my question thread..you could be of great asset

3. killtheradio

killtheradio Member

r u sure it wasnt just a drunk mountie?

4. Dr. Dazzle

Hahaha.....pretty sure, I have been hassled by them before, though :D

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

6. Dr. Dazzle

Niggas be carrying six shooters in holster straps up in herrre......

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

you should have done cart-wheels. the bastard never woulda hit you.

8. WISE

WISE Member

yeah, people are too quick to pull guns, and over dumb shit.

We were sitting on my porch last summer and some fucker come tearing up our street, doing like 60, in a residental neighborhood and caused some kid to have to jump out of the street. We scream for him to slow down and he grabs a gun out of his trunk and tells us he can drive how ever he wants.

another time I was a this party and some thugs got in a fight. These two convict guys were telling this one short dude that he wasn't tough enough to survice in jail, the short dude was saying that he was and pulled a gun on the other two and made them leave. The other thugs came back later with 2 pitbulls and thats when I ran home.

pulling a gun for slamming a door in your face? that's just bullshit

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

here's what you do.... next time you see that fucker, you have a small baseball bat in your jacket.... then you fucking hit him right on his nose with the bat.... when he falls on the ground crying, start working on his knees. Seriously bust the fuck out of his knee caps. No joke. Then, with latex gloves, check his pockets, take his wallet, open it, take anything that looks important and throw it on the ground, preferrably in the gutter. See if you can find his gun. If you can, take it. But be careful, you don't want to look like you just beat someone's ass and took all their shit, and then you have an illegal gun. Pistol whip him and leave. Seriously, don't ever let anyone get away with that shit, it's your life. He'll think long and hard before he tries to be g'd out to someone he doesn't know again. I'm dead fucking serious, don't take that shit from no one.

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

so we've decided that we're gonna get our gun permits by the end of this month. currently, i am in search of a good gun to own. i'm pretty excited.

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

SHUT UP!!!
    i never thought you and the hubby could get any cooler, but that statement takes the cake. can we go shooting? im good at it. i promise i'll get in at leats one fight while im there, and you can pull your piece. it'll be dope.

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hahahah dude me and hubby are wayyy cool. we're eating indian food for dinner, have mad amounts of sex, go out to a bar to celebrate one of our friends bday, go home and have more sex. we're wayyyy dope.

hhahaha. that would be dope if you fought someone. and here i am...lil ole me saying..."wha foo' wha??!!" with my gat all cocked to the side gangster style. and then we'd go home and watch the up in smoke tour.

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

thanks dusty! we've been looking at a lot of websites and we've got so many gun toteing friends.

14. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

I think im gonna get the gun the joker had in that batman movie...that was such a badass gun