I GOT A CRUSH ON YOU!

Ms.Bombastic

If I admitted to a crush on anyone on this board(yes an internet crush, as some personalities are just appealing)...I'd have to say

I secretly admire Graffsurgeon....just something about the kids humor!

oh yeah and of course I have crush on Iris but everyone knows about that love affair....

geezus...could I be anymore bored than this....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe you just posted that picture.

i remember that day perfectly. we found that computer outside of sharon william's house. i was like "hey lets go see what we can take from it." you were like "dood...its trash..fuck that." i was like "yo come on dogg, i can take the good part out and incorporate them with my other computer so we can have 2 machines running quake2! we can play netplay for hours with 0 ping! that owuld be fucking awesome!" and you were just like..."argh whateever."

so we brought it to my dorm and it turned out it didnt have anything good...so we just botted it up and looked around the directories. we found several qbasic programs like wheel of fortune and shit. we also found a folder full of giraffe pictures. seriously...there were like 454 pictures. fuckin people are mental these days. that was an awesome day.

anyway...here is a picture of sharon:

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/153.jpg'>

she is a dipshit.

Archived