Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I GIVE UP!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Overtime, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

so, as some of you know, and most of you agree, i hate cherry_luv, think she should be banned, and maybe even shot in the head. well, her haters post has gone on for 10 pages now, and that is crazy, she has been on for like 4 days and has 190 posts i think now. so i tried to post on every thread under the "HATERS" thread so that it would drown out, but as per my title, i gave up, so, however much a bad idea it was, i tried, sorry
    [​IMG]

2. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

nice fucking golfcart!!!!

3. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

4. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

oh my.

appretiation threadola?

5. krie

krie Guest

i think we should hate on onesecondple instead.. :idea:

6. space base

space base Senior Member

The picture is symbolic.

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

thats the best idea yet

8. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

No krie...your falling off bro.

9. crave

crave Veteran Member

she'll lose interest eventually. die down.

10. krie

krie Guest

id like to own a golf cart..

11. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

I stole a gulf cart once..faggot cops flipped me though..

Lets go on a rampage krie..you down?..rag every golf cart in sight..

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

IT'S YOU'RE

PHP:

13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

wait... let me get this straight.
    you hate her because her posts are really fucking retarded, and she posts too much?

i feel the same way about a high percentage of 12ozers. only thing you can do is put them on your ignore list.

14. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

no shes wont shes persistent

15. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

HE RUNS TO HOME BASE AFTER HITTING A FUCKING BLOCKBUSTER AKROSS THE FUCKING FIEELD THE BASES WAS FUCKING LOADED NOW HEZ GONNA MAKE THE LAST FUCKING POINT BUT NO WAIT HE SLIPPS GEEEZUS HIS LEG IS ALL TWIZTED AND SHET THAT FUCKIER IS NEVER GONNA HEAR THE END OF THIS HE LOST IT FOR HIS TEAM HE BETTER CRAWL HIS ALL THE HOME PLATE