I get movies

I go get5 dolares movie and see but no good 1. How make this work dvd. Interpreter no play, say name bottom. Star Wars I see so good but number at top. This good movie. You see. Dark Vador bad man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucking hate DVD's!!! Half the movies I try to watch actually play without the screen jumping around and shit giving me a fucking headache, or the screen just turning blue and freezing up alltogether. And that's IF the shit's even compatible to play in my shit!

Fucking CD's And DVD's are to fucking FRAGILE and always get scratched too fucking easily. I always keep my CD's in they case and never leave that shit laying around, but still that shit find's a way to start skipping. And I have yet to rent ONE DVD that isn't scratched so fuck DVD's.

I thought they were saposed to be superior and last longer or someshit? :huh2:

VHS is mad under-rated.

Originally posted by HOT BOY@Jun 10 2005, 07:47 AM

dvd=gypsy trickery. no good. waste of money.

:haha: No doubt!

Sony could start wraping dogshit in a candybar wraper and advertise it as the snack of the future and the vast majority of people will actualy fall for it and Snikers and Baby Ruth would go out of buisness. :yuck: