I get a 100 points

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

I get a 100 points/ it was a good show

that was seriously a great performance by ATREYU and BOYSETSFIRE however i was highly dissapointed with SNAPCASE’s attempt. Now the dance floor was hella awesome during snapcase and atreyu but during boysetsfire no one but me and some short big haired kid were kicking it. Oh yeah and some other fat guys were trying to mosh but we kept throwing them outta the way. Anyhow, I have never seen so much dancing at one time ahahahahah. Snapcase of course started off with caboose but they fucked that shit up, and it sounded really bad. They didn’t play truth hits everything and they played that crappy ass song bleeding orange(I hate that song). In Any case I came out with my right arm covered in bruises and my right elbow all busted cause I actually fell, which I haven’t done in two years of dancing!!!!! Anyhow some kids from SA came down and this one cat was a break dnacer ahahahah you shoulda seen this kid slam dance whoooooo!!!!!!

Aight so I learned a new move and yeah ima be ready for tha plea for peace and ummmm some stupid metal head tried to fight me and got kicked outa emos for it ahahahahahaha but ima be on those little NFG kids ohhhhhhh boy.

aight lates

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by spec

[

You got all those bruises because you gots owned! Beotch!

hell yes i think i did get owned shit was ruff last night.

Guest spectr

hey you want to see a good pitt go to neurosis ive seen entire venues turn into a pitt when they play, tree and sam black church used to have great fucking pitts at hempfest every year some serious big violent circle pitts, dude somehow i doubt atreyu and boy sets fire could manage to have good pitts you coulda probally found a better pitt at last years ozzfest!

The pit for All Out War was the best ever. I swear to god there was none of this hey lets make a cricle and everyone watch out shit, the whole place was fists galore, and if you dont already know dont fuck with the AoW Crew those kids could hold their own for their band.

Guest angry xbox

WOW i love those guys i saw a video of wone of thier shows but it mtst have been when they were first coming up or a town with little fan base cause it was like 6 guys all spread out dancing.

Im not sayng BSF hadda good dnace floor in fact it was sad but when snapcase came on i was like DAMN. shit was iller than last time i saw them. and for your info ahahhahhh some metal kid tried to step on the floor when atreyu hit the dck and got knocked the fuck down. so that goes to show whose hard. not those cheesy postpunk metal lords with long hair.

Originally posted by spectr

hey you want to see a good pitt go to neurosis ive seen entire venues turn into a pitt when they play, tree and sam black church used to have great fucking pitts at hempfest every year some serious big violent circle pitts, dude somehow i doubt atreyu and boy sets fire could manage to have good pitts you coulda probally found a better pitt at last years ozzfest!

too bad neurosis sucks now... i wouldn't even go to see them now, let alone dance for em...

also, ya gotta acknowledge the difference between a circle pit and a hardcore pit... i have a lot more fun in a circle pit, but hardcore pits are way more savage...

and also, the first time i saw boysetsfire it was one of the most brutal pits i have ever seen...

Guest spectr

ok first off neurosis doesnt suck!!! i havent seen them in a few years but as far as i remember they put on the best dam show i have ever seen i broken bones in thier pitts before, and circle pitts can get dam violent but yeah i remember going to see blood for blood years ago and getting caught up in pitts when kids used to rush from the back when they got on so the entire club would be a pit those were some fucking violent pits

so i will give it up to hardcore pits, vinyl what was the last neurosis album you got? a sun that never sets fucking kicks ass i think it is thier best album next to emeny of the sun!

Guest angry xbox

it was a decent pit the last time i saw BSF but ive seen them three times now and the first had a shitty floor too. never the less that didnt keep me from dancing. I danced through all three sets, i guess i must be getting into shape or something because i actually didnt have to sit down. when i went to DARKEST HOUR i had to go sit down after the first song. That shit was dope like whoa yall shoudl defiantley catch them if you get a chance and on yeah metal pitts are fucking weak, as soon as you start some spin kicking those metal kids scatter like roaches when the lights turn on.

everything after enemy of the sun i can't listen to... and i even have a little trouble with enemy of the sun... after that it just gets too weird... when they're specifically going for weird ambience (like tribes of neurot) then it's all good, but the later neurosis just doesn't do it for me...

Guest spectr
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

everything after enemy of the sun i can't listen to... and i even have a little trouble with enemy of the sun... after that it just gets too weird... when they're specifically going for weird ambience (like tribes of neurot) then it's all good, but the later neurosis just doesn't do it for me...

the wierdness is what makes them so fucking great there eat a few mushrooms pop times of grace in your discman and walk around a forest in the middle of the night or some shit like that trust me its fucking great i understand where your comign from though i took me a while to get used to times of the erie ambient vibe they started to do but i fucking love it there is nothing else like it and it is fucking heavy!!

you ever seen them live i have lots of times.

ive broken my thumb ankle x2 wrist and nose in pits at thier shows that just goes to show how fucking intense they are live but of course i do go kinda crazy and jump off shit into the middle of the pitt alot of the time so that might explain some of the broken bones..

Archived