Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i fucking love fireworks night.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by niso, Nov 5, 2003.

1. niso

niso New Jack

fireworks is night is fucking grate iv just walked back from my girl friends house. as i walk home i go up a hill and at point you can look over the city and you can just see the air thick with the smoke and the air has that smoke smell and tast to it. dos any one ells love it to?

2. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

i once put a coupla toads in a milk jug along with tons of black cat fireworks. SPLAT!!!

3. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

i like the smell, and i like the smell of gasoline too.

4. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

excuse my ignorant american ass ... is there a reason behind fireworks night ??

we only get to play with them here during the american independance day. yea 4th of july !!
    there are a few states where you can buy them all the time but im not sure about firing them off.
    this last 4th of july was a friday so it went on much longer than years past !!

5. niso

niso New Jack

it dates back to like a cupple of hurndred a grup of caotholics tryed to blow up parlement. and the guy who got cort was burt at the stake so we selibrate this by having bonfires and fireworks

6. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

As best as I recall, in 1605 guy fawkes tried to blow up the houses of parliment by filling the basements below it with gunpowder. But one of his mates was a snitch, guy fawkes got caught, first he was tortured into giving a confession, then his body was dragged through the streets of london, then he was hung, but with a loose noose so he was still alive but fucked up, then his body was cut up into quarters and then his head was put on a spike on london bridge to stop other people trying to overthrow the goverment.

City of culture my arse....

7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

niso, come on now, you know celibrate is spelt with a c. Spellcheck yo muthafukkin shit.

8. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

it's C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

My town is way cooler: Chainsaw night

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

tha speling inn thiss thred iz umayzing!

11. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

THANKS for the history lesson. thats funny shit.

yeah our last 4th was friday and it smelled and the air was thick with smoke. it was a blast ... except for the fact i had to be at work the next day at 6:00am so i was at home trying to get to sleep hearing the neighborhood all getting down. that sucked so bad !!!!!

12. niso

niso New Jack

im sorry my spelling is so bad im dyselxic :(

13. niso

niso New Jack

im sorry my spelling is so bad im dyselxic :(

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i just found a fucking shit load of roman candles while i was moving this week.