i fucking hate the united states.....japanese school girls

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

after spending a month in tokyo....i have realized i fucking hate this country.....alot....tokyo is the best city in the world...all the girls are so nice...theres so many drugs and clubs and shit, graffiti there is on point for US writers cus the japanese ones miss the best spots alot, the cops in japan are so rare..and they are like 5 feet tall.....im back in US and i feel like shit right now...USA is not A-OK

yea so i had to just get that off my chest

i think im gonna go to college in tokyo...shits crackin

heres some school girls....they are so nice to whiteboys...i got more flicks but photohostin is a bitch..maybe later

http://home.hpphoto.com/sessions/27550912385/23442947lg.jpg'>

they all do that peace sign shit though hahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've always wanted to go to Tokyo. My friend just got back from there and said it was amazing. I'll probably end up going in the next few years. I was talking to a fob Japanese girl on the bus the other day. She was very friendly.

I can't see the pic.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

after spending a month in tokyo....i have realized i fucking hate this country.....alot....tokyo is the best city in the world...all the girls are so nice...theres so many drugs and clubs and shit, graffiti there is on point for US writers cus the japanese ones miss the best spots alot, the cops in japan are so rare..and they are like 5 feet tall.....im back in US and i feel like shit right now...USA is not A-OK

yea so i had to just get that off my chest

i think im gonna go to college in tokyo...shits crackin

heres some school girls....they are so nice to whiteboys...i got more flicks but photohostin is a bitch..maybe later

they all do that peace sign shit though hahahaha

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400369391_001P.jpg'>

Guest -MOE LESTER-

there new photohost...does it work?

in tokyo you can buy hallucinogens from legal drug stands on the street! haha everything from 5-meo-amt, the 2c family, DMT, ayahuasca.....and like a few meters down you can buy your weed from the scary nigerian people..its not the best weed but it does its job

I stopped in Japan on my way back from Korea. I didn't spend much time there but I knew I loved it. I loved Korea. A very decent and respectable people. Very peaceful country too. It's like everyone has a place in thier society. Not like the disenfranchised here. A beautiful culture grounded firmly in the old ways and embracing the new. The only thing I didn't like about Korea is it had almost NO GRAFFITI! Of course I could have changed that singlehandedly in due time. But the country was so beautiful I don't know if I would have wanted to alter it. It was like everything was so clean and organized. Not like some ghetto ass buildings around here you can actually make look better with graph. Yeah Tokyo would be some cool shit. They got good graf there too.

I am moving to Tokyo in about a year. Its dope there. As a white man, you can let your WANG hang out and about and get it nibbled on by 20 Japanese school girls in uniforms who are very skilled at the job! Haha. Not really but the girls do love the Americans. Ill give 5 reasons why Tokyo is the ill shit. 1.Girls. 2.Girls. 3.Clubs. 4.Graff. 5.Skateboarding. Its what its all about. If your a white dude and you go to Tokyo for a month or two, your a loser if you dont get laid. Japanese people have sex like Americans have pizza. An every day dessert. Like nothing. Konnichiwa:lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by feezone

I am moving to Tokyo in about a year. Its dope there. As a white man, you can let your WANG hang out and about and get it nibbled on by 20 Japanese school girls in uniforms who are very skilled at the job! Haha. Not really but the girls do love the Americans. Ill give 5 reasons why Tokyo is the ill shit. 1.Girls. 2.Girls. 3.Clubs. 4.Graff. 5.Skateboarding. Its what its all about. If your a white dude and you go to Tokyo for a month or two, your a loser if you dont get laid. Japanese people have sex like Americans have pizza. An every day dessert. Like nothing. Konnichiwa:lol:

i dont know man....the whores will prolly do that..but alot of them school girls act spooked as fuck when i hit on em...and i cant speak shit for japanese so its really awkward....they do jock though,...always laughing and flashing peace signs when you hit on em

getting laid there is easier ill give you that...but its not to simple as to hang your wang out and wait for them

Archived