I fucking hate graffiti...almost as much as i hate you

SleepAnDream

whatever happened to the days when you wrote for fun? before the times of twelve oz? where ups on a wall was more important than posts on a thread? whatever happened to no holds barred bombing, where if it stood still for even a second, it had your fucking name on it? racking paint by the cartfuls... whatever happened to illegals? bridgespots? whatever happened to unity? whatever happened to graffiti?

enter graffiti politics

what the fuck is up with all the goddamned politics these days?

cats pissing over who bombed where in a heavily bombed area, who burned steel in "my" yard bullshit,leagle eagles, legals that run for many months and when the time comes for some sort evolution, people fucking lose sleep over it. little kids who buy their spraypaint with thier milk money and then have their parents drive them to the local legal... narcs, shit talkers...who said this, he said that, stupid comments and opinions about peoples work, he bit this dude from the west coast, he bites off this crew from bum fuck egypt... fuck it, i hate graffiti. and i hate you and you and you and you, honestly i do. graff, its a drug that runs throughout my veins and im so addicted. and thats why i hate it so fuckin much. it makes me do irrational things and makes it so that i have no control over what i do or say or think or dream... the trouble that it brings me...friends, girlfriends, money, jail, my career...but its a drug, a powerful one and one hit, one throwup ,one peice, one frieght is realitively cheap and immensely satisfying... shit, what the fuck am i saying? i guess i still do love graffiti...but i KNOW i still hate the majority of you and your kind, and i always will.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TheDictator

i agree also would like to second this mans opinion.......my name is dictator and im a graffaholic......serioulsy though i feel the same way!

Guest Pinche Hoto

no offense guy, but deal with it. Everything cant taylor to what you want it to be. Just like life, there are always people fucking up the game.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

"you cant always get what you want. but if you try sometimes, you just might find....you get what you neeeeeed."

Originally posted by podrido

correct me if im wrong but werent these problems always around? even b4 the interneting of my swimming shorts?

ha ha simpsons rock on!

Guest whoami
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

whatever happened to the days when you wrote for fun? before the times of twelve oz? where ups on a wall was more important than posts on a thread? whatever happened to no holds barred bombing, where if it stood still for even a second, it had your fucking name on it? racking paint by the cartfuls... whatever happened to illegals? bridgespots? whatever happened to unity? whatever happened to graffiti?

enter graffiti politics

what the fuck is up with all the goddamned politics these days?

cats pissing over who bombed where in a heavily bombed area, who burned steel in "my" yard bullshit,leagle eagles, legals that run for many months and when the time comes for some sort evolution, people fucking lose sleep over it. little kids who buy their spraypaint with thier milk money and then have their parents drive them to the local legal... narcs, shit talkers...who said this, he said that, stupid comments and opinions about peoples work, he bit this dude from the west coast, he bites off this crew from bum fuck egypt... fuck it, i hate graffiti. and i hate you and you and you and you, honestly i do. graff, its a drug that runs throughout my veins and im so addicted. and thats why i hate it so fuckin much. it makes me do irrational things and makes it so that i have no control over what i do or say or think or dream... the trouble that it brings me...friends, girlfriends, money, jail, my career...but its a drug, a powerful one and one hit, one throwup ,one peice, one frieght is realitively cheap and immensely satisfying... shit, what the fuck am i saying? i guess i still do love graffiti...but i KNOW i still hate the majority of you and your kind, and i always will.

I agree with you but just because theirs dumb kids dont mean I'm going to stop writing...Its like skateboarding look at all the morons running around...Who gives a shit they'll quit in 4 months anyway....As for the legals just beat some kid up or something....

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

whatever happened to the days when you wrote for fun? before the times of twelve oz? where ups on a wall was more important than posts on a thread? whatever happened to no holds barred bombing, where if it stood still for even a second, it had your fucking name on it? racking paint by the cartfuls... whatever happened to illegals? bridgespots? whatever happened to unity? whatever happened to graffit?

Because that's how I'm living, I will never be no more than a rookie on this board.:cool:

sleepandream..... i agree with you, but theres only one way to fix the problem.

"only the stong survive"

think about it, all we have to do is rag everyone that you dont like, thats what im gonna start doing, for real, im gonna start destroying engines and ragging every frieght piece i see (well not every, but the majority of these trendy 12oz homo writers) just to show them that its not gonna last forever, get over it, these kids are such pussies it isnt even funny, half of them cant even handle doing a throw-up, they have this "elite mentality of painting artwork on fr8s and preserving the movement as long as we can" cant wait for fr8s to be gone and if i can help bring the downfall of fr8s i will by all means necessary.

a big fuck you to all offended by this.

SAY WORD

Originally posted by MrFunnypants

sleepandream..... i agree with you, but theres only one way to fix the problem.

"only the stong survive"

think about it, all we have to do is rag everyone that you dont like, thats what im gonna start doing, for real, im gonna start destroying engines and ragging every frieght piece i see (well not every, but the majority of these trendy 12oz homo writers) just to show them that its not gonna last forever, get over it, these kids are such pussies it isnt even funny, half of them cant even handle doing a throw-up, they have this "elite mentality of painting artwork on fr8s and preserving the movement as long as we can" cant wait for fr8s to be gone and if i can help bring the downfall of fr8s i will by all means necessary.

a big fuck you to all offended by this.

I gotta say i agree with you on that...all these herbs feelin like their realy in some new "movement" by doin fr8,s man please theres alot of writers who have done em here and there for years before it became the"in" thing in graff....i mean come on you gotta realize this shit has been around for a long time now and it will be here long after were long gone....this biting shit has realy gotten carried away too through the internet....everyone tryin to call out the next man bullshit is corny!!! if you do your homework and have actually followed this shit for a while you would notice the style evolve threw the years...like look at the 80,s they were all rockin really bar type shit with pumps and wings.....then in the early 90s they brought out some next shit and so on and so on....here we are today and they think this funk shit is new and they beef over sigh and geso or amaze or whoever when you gotta know they were all influenced by people doin that type of shit before them...damn now im starteing to ramble...take it for what its worth.

themo1

i just hate it...hate it all...i only do this shit because i am addicted... and you wanna know what it is im addicted to...well im not gonna say graff even though i am... its something more basic than that... i do what the fuck i feel i like and thats what im addicted to... thats why i dont like the cops and a lot of people because they try and hold you back, and im not up for that...maybe its the fact that i live for anarchy and im just fucking punk to the bone, but no matter what i'm gonna go out and bomb cause i do what i want and not what im told ...and for all the little kiddies on 12oz im gonna tell you FUCK YOU, and maybe you'll learn you dont have to like everything that your told.

SSA-a crew without a writer

Guest Ted Wakowski

I disagree.

If your head is firmly attached to your shoulders and you believe in graf (or whatever else you do) then none of the politics or trendiness matters.

Stay in your own world and don't let the outside interfere unless it benefits you.

I can kinda see where he's comin from, but I wouldn't say that I hate other writers, just dislike some of the things they do. I do it for fun, not for the fame and I do have a good time most the time. yeah I get caught up in the bullshit with others, but I love writin and I always will. when I'm old and crippled I'll love graffiti and be envious of the ones still out and bombin.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

yeah, i dont really understand kids crying over etch and racking saying they blow shit up..we're all criminals..if you're not then you're not a graffiti writer you're a modern artist so fuck all of you who try to set rules in this shit.

I'd cry over etch because its dangerous. People can touch that shit and get hurt. I aint in graffiti to hurt motherfuckers. Rack away though...

Poetry

kids will come and kids will go

yards will get rocked and then they'll get blown

then i jump in my car and find a lay up

six months later you know sure enough

the police are there waiting for me to open up and spray

but they did a shitty job and i run and run until i'm far away

away from their grasp and those shiny silver cuffs

away from the beating of their billy clubs

out to the streets i pour my array

of color and structure with a word i cant say

no, not here, on the internet anywhere

its all of our fear to slip up and bring tears

to those that support and cant truly understand

the addiction we feel from this freight life's demand

its pressing on pockets and sleep in the night

it steals from pleasures that theres no time to find

cause if youre dedicated and professional

theres a period to prepare

to situate a color scheme to scout out a pair

of juicy clean boxcars hollering our names

for the taste of the paint and the concoction created within our brains

when the night does end and you've stepped away

only you can feel the words you cant say

when people ask "why do you paint these trains"

i look em in the insane and say...i'm insane!

-THE CAWZ

Archived