Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I fucking hate graffiti...almost as much as i hate you

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by SleepAnDream, Mar 10, 2002.

1. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

whatever happened to the days when you wrote for fun? before the times of twelve oz? where ups on a wall was more important than posts on a thread? whatever happened to no holds barred bombing, where if it stood still for even a second, it had your fucking name on it? racking paint by the cartfuls... whatever happened to illegals? bridgespots? whatever happened to unity? whatever happened to graffiti?
    enter graffiti politics
    what the fuck is up with all the goddamned politics these days?
    cats pissing over who bombed where in a heavily bombed area, who burned steel in "my" yard bullshit,leagle eagles, legals that run for many months and when the time comes for some sort evolution, people fucking lose sleep over it. little kids who buy their spraypaint with thier milk money and then have their parents drive them to the local legal... narcs, shit talkers...who said this, he said that, stupid comments and opinions about peoples work, he bit this dude from the west coast, he bites off this crew from bum fuck egypt... fuck it, i hate graffiti. and i hate you and you and you and you, honestly i do. graff, its a drug that runs throughout my veins and im so addicted. and thats why i hate it so fuckin much. it makes me do irrational things and makes it so that i have no control over what i do or say or think or dream... the trouble that it brings me...friends, girlfriends, money, jail, my career...but its a drug, a powerful one and one hit, one throwup ,one peice, one frieght is realitively cheap and immensely satisfying... shit, what the fuck am i saying? i guess i still do love graffiti...but i KNOW i still hate the majority of you and your kind, and i always will.

2. TheDictator

TheDictator Guest

i agree also would like to second this mans opinion.......my name is dictator and im a graffaholic......serioulsy though i feel the same way!

3. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

4. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

no offense guy, but deal with it. Everything cant taylor to what you want it to be. Just like life, there are always people fucking up the game.

5. NATO

NATO Guest

this should have been in trainspotting. politics

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

"you cant always get what you want. but if you try sometimes, you just might find....you get what you neeeeeed."

7. SleepAnDream

rants and raves rants and raves....

8. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

correct me if im wrong but werent these problems always around? even b4 the interneting of my swimming shorts?

9. NATO

NATO Guest

ha ha simpsons rock on!

10. SleepAnDream

of course these were always problems...they will always be problems....i will always hate them....i missed the days a few years back when shit made a little more sense to me, and when i feel the need to vent, i will rattle on i guess...

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

this thread should be moved

12. whoami

whoami Guest

I agree with you but just because theirs dumb kids dont mean I'm going to stop writing...Its like skateboarding look at all the morons running around...Who gives a shit they'll quit in 4 months anyway....As for the legals just beat some kid up or something....

13. drip one

drip one Guest

nothing wrong with a legal as long as you have years of illegal credibility

14. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

Because that's how I'm living, I will never be no more than a rookie on this board.:cool:

15. NeksOne-alphatects

NeksOne-alphatects New Jack

sleepandream..... i agree with you, but theres only one way to fix the problem.
    "only the stong survive"
    think about it, all we have to do is rag everyone that you dont like, thats what im gonna start doing, for real, im gonna start destroying engines and ragging every frieght piece i see (well not every, but the majority of these trendy 12oz homo writers) just to show them that its not gonna last forever, get over it, these kids are such pussies it isnt even funny, half of them cant even handle doing a throw-up, they have this "elite mentality of painting artwork on fr8s and preserving the movement as long as we can" cant wait for fr8s to be gone and if i can help bring the downfall of fr8s i will by all means necessary.
    a big fuck you to all offended by this.