I fucking hate bam magera

WhiteOx

he strikes me as a loser attention-seeking kid ... i've thought this since watching cky years ago but he comes across as an even bigger fag on mtv..i cant beleive theres his face on skating posters and ads across the other side of the world in australia. can someone over there grease that fool ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, that cat is played out like toilet paper though...good thing i don't get cable. or no, i wish i got cable for the daily show, chappelle show, ren and stimpy, and family guy...yeah i think that's about it.

anyone out there use any satelite system capable of picking up tv channels from brazil, or know how that works?

i hate bam as well. fuck a bam margera. his show is maaaaad gay with all the visual text, telling you whats happening every 15 seconds. nigga i dont need to be reminded what the fuck theyre doing i see what they're doing! what the fuck?

i also hate the THUG2 commercial with all the graf and bam picks the kid with the biggest dildo.

Im not a fan, but i see nothing wrong with what he's doing - so he's making money off of a tv show that will last a couple of season's and a few video's that he made - good for him.

I agree that most of the stuff he's produced/supported is shit (H.I.M. for example), but im not watching or buying it so its really not anything i feel i need to complain about.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Dec 15 2004, 04:32 PM

i dont give a shit about other people's lives. but look, that guy gets paid for doing whatever retarted thing hes doing. the show is ok..not amazing...you can tell alot of it is scripted. he skates, gets paid for it, sponsored forever and bam. who cares.

speaking of RETARTED

no one caught this

C'MON ITS RIGHT THERE FOR YOU