Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I fucking hate bam magera

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhiteOx, Dec 15, 2004.

1. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

he strikes me as a loser attention-seeking kid ... i've thought this since watching cky years ago but he comes across as an even bigger fag on mtv..i cant beleive theres his face on skating posters and ads across the other side of the world in australia. can someone over there grease that fool ?

2. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

I think Mero made a thread about this.

3. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

^ What that guy said.

4. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I did not know that

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I agree.

He's a shitbrick.

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

yeah, that cat is played out like toilet paper though...good thing i don't get cable. or no, i wish i got cable for the daily show, chappelle show, ren and stimpy, and family guy...yeah i think that's about it.

anyone out there use any satelite system capable of picking up tv channels from brazil, or know how that works?

8. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

either way, i wish i was him or rather, living his life right now.

doing stupid shit and getting paid for it while traveling all over the place and having my own tv show is way cooler than what im doing now.

so yeah, im jealous.

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

That bastard lives close to me to. I should do something.

10. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

give here a bear hat with a crazy gay message on it that only you bears know what it says.

:lol: ;)

11. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

huh?

and yes..see meros thread.

12. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i hate bam as well. fuck a bam margera. his show is maaaaad gay with all the visual text, telling you whats happening every 15 seconds. nigga i dont need to be reminded what the fuck theyre doing i see what they're doing! what the fuck?

i also hate the THUG2 commercial with all the graf and bam picks the kid with the biggest dildo.

13. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

dude forreal, i was looking for his house when i was in the WestChester area...

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

wait unitll you bump into him in a local bar, stroll over to his table and glass him in the face

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i dont give a shit about other people's lives. but look, that guy gets paid for doing whatever retarted thing hes doing. the show is ok..not amazing...you can tell alot of it is scripted. he skates, gets paid for it, sponsored forever and bam. who cares.