i fuckin HATE someone. (one of my "friends")

JoeyLawrence

ive counted and recounted like 1000 times now...and im 100% positive that one of my so called "friends" stole some drugs from me. i will find out and slice their face. there is NO way it was anyone else then who i suspect because i keep em on lock at all times. fuckin assholes.

thats one thing im not greatful for....asshole friends.

fuck you.

pgw.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know man...how much did they steal from you? if it's not that much, steal twice as much as they stole from you, then tell them you know whats up and issue a big fuck you to them. if it's a lot...well than slice their face, then have sex with their girlfriend and take pictures, lots of pictures. sounds shitty, i had someone steal some thing from me before but it wasnt anything over 20 dollars worth so i just stole shit back from them and didnt talk to them anymore.

*edit: i can't type worth shit

when you say drugs - I hope youre referring to mushrooms, or bud.

If somebodys jacking and youre so sure of it, Then they really arent your friends. Quit hanging out with those fags, dont call em, and if they call you tell them some lameass excuse. They dont have any respect for you - and you have no trust for them.

By the way - how old are you?

You probably tweek. That shit causes all sorts of really fucked up problems.

"Never have, Never will.."

(that goes for any manmade "Drug")

Originally posted by me IS cool

I have no friends. Good luck getting yo drugs back junkie.

Go watch Trainspotting again.....that should make you feel better.ha.

Guest willy.wonka

the friends that i dont like...are not my friends anymore..

its better just not ot hang around them...they feel that more than your anger

pgw, i'm going through something very similar right now. what i learned is that when it comes to drugs, especially if your friend or yourself or both of you are dependant on them, trust and friendship dont exist. my car failed inspection recently, and my"friend" said, don't worry my uncle can get you a sticker for 75$. so i gave him the money and he was supposed to hook it up. keep in mind, i've been friends with this kid for 12 years. we've been through all kinds of shit together. we'd fought for each other-- even backed each other up in fights where the other kids had knives and we didn't. i was at the hospital right when his daughter was born. i didn't doubt that i could trust him. so as you probably have figured out, he just made up this story to get 75$ out of me to buy some oxycontin. basically that's how the drug game works. this kid who stole my money isn't the same kid i grew up with, it's a drug addict who doesn't give a fuck about anyone. and we were like brothers. i don't mean to sound preachy or anything, cause i certainly take my share of drugs. but i'm just saying, when you're dealing with drugs, there's no such thing as friends. you can't trust anybody and you can't ever think "they'd never do that to me."

Archived