i fuckin did it!!! mapo is now on ignore!!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i must say, i shoulda done this a long time ago. i like to hear what some people say, but mapo doesnt say anything intelligent anyways..

nothin but hatred and negativity...

come on in, the water's fine.

:) this is a call for celebration:)

now im gonna go take a shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so you just cant see his posts now or what?? i think im on a lot of peoples ignore list. i say shit and get absolutely no reply all the time. i think ill celebrate with you seeing as how i have to take a shit too....

Guest willy.wonka

sup dude...how things been?

shits the same around here.im almost broke again....which sucks..i think ima really get back to the old ways and put loreena out of business.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

sup dude...how things been?

shits the same around here.im almost broke again....which sucks..i think ima really get back to the old ways and put loreena out of business.

willys lost it, hes starting to have conversations with himself....

Guest Stapler

Who is Mapo........I honestly must have him on brain ignore because I hear about him being a fuck head but I have never once read one of his posts??? Maybe this Japanese water is getting to my head

mapo wc...

come one now, act like you know...

excuse me, hello! you! im talking to you mister! hello. sir. excuse me. excuse me. hello. hello. hello. are you ignoring me? hello. hello. hello. excuse me. hey! hello....

Originally posted by jah

mapo wc...

come one now, act like you know...

excuse me, hello! you! im talking to you mister! hello. sir. excuse me. excuse me. hello. hello. hello. are you ignoring me? hello. hello. hello. excuse me. hey! hello....

Exactly how can you not know....

Archived