I fucked up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Oct 8 2005, 02:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Oct 8 2005, 02:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Oct 8 2005, 08:44 AM

Quit drinking. It isn't that hard.

for some it is.

a matey got so drunk recently that he pissed AND shat himself. he was semi-conscious and vomitting at the time....

[/b]

Everybody hits their limit for how much of a problem it will cause them I suppose. Mine was drinking at least 8-12 beers on weeknights, every night, and pounding down whiskey like it was water on the weekends. I still want to have a drink sometimes, but seriously, you've got to grow some fucking willpower every once in a while.

I still drink, but a lot less. I don't go to bars, and I don't hang out with boozers. Also, I have goals beyond making it home in a blackout.

Maybe I'm just getting older...I like to tie one on every now and then, but when it's a routine, you're hating life.

I don't really have any advice. If you think that your shit is that out of your control, there's no shame in asking the right people for help. I"ve had to do it...I might not be here if I hadn't. Good luck.

Man, I don't want to tell you the stories I've got. I never did anything that gnarly, but there's a reason I don't have a listed number anymore.... :innocent:

I hardly talk to my old drinking buddies...they haven't grown up, but they sure are aging quick.

I never did anything absolutely bad like rape, but I've probably had around 100 people come up to me and start talking like we were good friends or we had hung out before and I didn't remember them at all. I've also pissed a few people off by chewing them out or something, but those were fixable.