I FUCK DWARVES

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

What do people on 12oz do when they want to go away for a vacation I mean interstate travel. I recently went on a beach/fishing vacation it was dope. Normally I like to go camping and this was a change for me got any ideas for vacations????;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

HAHAHAHA Zack Morris, I would try that one but the music would make me go on a mass killing spree....................... Your kind of a vacation is binge drinking I am thinking?????

Guest Stapler

I dont mean like going to the tourist joints I mean like going with friends and getting drunk there and having BBQ`s on the banks of rivers and gegtting inter state pussy that kind of stuff.....getting drunk may seem good but when yuo go to a new area an get drunk there it is more fun believe me...............:eek:

Guest Stapler

Hasnt anyone on this board just had a spontanious idea [besides DEE38 getting maried for 1 day] and gone through with it. I mean sure you need a little money in your pocket or whatever, just get the fuck off your ass and go.......................................You will thank me later

And vinyl junkie`s trip around America is another good example

Guest Stapler

That is actually preety good. But how far do you move, interstate or just to another house down the road????? And I am guessing it is because you rent???? If I did that it would be moving from state to state

Archived