http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1837379218

96000 Miles · 8 - Cyl.

· 5 doors or more · Automatic transmission

· Used · Clear title

· Other Color Exterior - Gray Interior

· VIN: 6z90r2q197740

1972 Miller Meteor Hearse 24in lifted 4X4

Vehicle Description

This is a fully custom built 1972 Cadilac Hearse 4X4. It has the original Caddy 472CU V8 and Turbo 400 automatic transmision. The car is Pink in color with a white painted top. It is fully windowed with removable landau plates that cover the back two side windows. The interior is is excellent condition no rips in the seats or doors the headliner has a zipper in it over the front seat and it is bad. The rear has had all the flooring and components removed and been carpeted. The car was originally built as an ambulance and was later converted to a hearse. I am the 4th owner and builder of the lift kit and suspension. The car sits on the original Caddy frame with suspension parts fabricated and welded to it. It has 3/4 ton Dana44 axles front and rear with 4:10 gears. It sits on a leaf and coil combination lift, with leaf and coils up front and leafs only in the rear. It has 38" Gumbo Monster Mudder tires on 16.5 x 9.75 steel chrome spoke wheels. There is no transfer case but the car is set up to have a devorced transfer installed easily. The car runs and drives excellently it has a remarkably smooth ride for the size of the lift, it was a daily driver from 1990 to 1998. I have driven it only in the summer months since moving to SD in 1999. The car comes with 4 small tires to help it fit on a trailer

Vehicle Condition

Car runs great and is fully drivable. The windows are tinted but need to be redone, the windshield is cracked. Pink paint is faided but in good condition. AC needs to be recharged.

Terms of Sale

I would like 10% deposite within 3 days of close of auction, with balance paid within 15 days of close of auction. I will accept payment of certified check. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. There is no warranty on this car it is sold as is.

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_5a4c4657afb8d03204b9a347f11e652b/i-1_B.JPG'>

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_5a4c4657afb8d03204b9a347f11e652b/i-6_B.JPG'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, that's fucking HOT. I swear, I'm gonna own a hearse one day, and build a custom interior for it featuring an acrylic coffin, which will actually be a bandpass enclosure for four 15" subwoofers, and chromed skeletons. And it'll have a devilish cackle for a horn. How dope would it be to be in a traffic jam, and you can hear everyone honking:

*HONK!!!* honk!!! *HOOOOONK!!!!!* hooonk!! honkhonkhooooonk!! HOOOOONK!!! *MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!* HONK!!!! *hooooonk!!!!*

Beer,

El Mamerro

i was thinking the same, el ! but i didn't think of the chrome skeletons. i just wanted a ground kit and HYDRAULICS!

i would bump "murder was the case" on a daily basis.

DID YOU NOTICE THE HEARSE IS ACTUALLY PINK???

(this needs to be a sticky)

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Dude, that's fucking HOT. I swear, I'm gonna own a hearse one day, and build a custom interior for it featuring an acrylic coffin, which will actually be a bandpass enclosure for four 15" subwoofers, and chromed skeletons. And it'll have a devilish cackle for a horn. How dope would it be to be in a traffic jam, and you can hear everyone honking:

*HONK!!!* honk!!! *HOOOOONK!!!!!* hooonk!! honkhonkhooooonk!! HOOOOONK!!! *MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!* HONK!!!! *hooooonk!!!!*

Beer,

El Mamerro

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmmm......is that car located in Redondo Beach?.....I might seen it.You should get a 1973 Ford Gran Torino with the "Starsky and Hutch" paintjob.....haha....that would be ill.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

4,050....sounds good to me.

Im not a big fan of the color though, id probably want to paint it. most likely black or white with some black designs.

there is a badass buick hearse down in san diego

its black

has a huge coffin on top

runs straight headers through the hood (rat fink style)

has posts on both a pillars that sport skulls

full black leather interior

much chrome

fat system

and much more i cant remember

if i can find my picture ill post it up

Originally posted by WhenOne

there is a badass buick hearse down in san diego

its black

has a huge coffin on top

runs straight headers through the hood (rat fink style)

has posts on both a pillars that sport skulls

full black leather interior

much chrome

fat system

and much more i cant remember

if i can find my picture ill post it up

my dear lord

Archived