I FOUND SKER'S WORK

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SER....you too are a terrible writer. quit while you are ahead. don't try to clown on another toy, when in actuality you are the gayest lump of pubic scum i have encountered.

AS FOR SKEM....you never should have picked up a pen in the first place. you are a disgrace to mankind. you should have died as a fetus.

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

SER....you too are a terrible writer. quit while you are ahead.

you're right...i quit

:rolleyes:

you guys are fuckin idoits i didnt do one of those sketches...ha very clever hecs..he fucken drew those and posted them up..you got too much time on your hands buddy...ow yeah and i live in cali not ny

god u guys are fucking stupid...I DONT WRITE SKEM dam..

I've been on PG and I've seen sker's work and I'm sorry to say that it's even worse than what's there. Someone must have beat him with a uglydumbfuckcan'tdrawforshit stick.

ur a fucking idoit

Originally posted by Mr. Dorifto

Not as stupid as an ornery 14 year old that can't draw for shit and starts beef with every person that doesn't like your sketches. Just admit it, you can't draw and you can't deny that when just about this whole forum agrees to it.

i suggest u listen to the wise one young grasshopper..... for rifto is probably the top writer on pg..... along with thensome and a few other..... so yea.......

:dazed:

Originally posted by Mr. Dorifto

Not as stupid as an ornery 14 year old that can't draw for shit and starts beef with every person that doesn't like your sketches. Just admit it, you can't draw and you can't deny that when just about this whole forum agrees to it.

hahaah oh im sorry i cant draw...it that being a good writer to u? being able to draw? i can paint so fuck you...beef is funny on the internet...thats why i do it..haahahahahaha

Originally posted by stank3

i suggest u listen to the wise one young grasshopper..... for rifto is probably the top writer on pg..... along with thensome and a few other..... so yea.......

:dazed:

thats not rifto

Archived