i found a pic of some gurls from my high school almost naked on photo!!!

WhAt_dA_fUcK

ok so here is the deal i was able to obtain a single photo from some people from my high school my best friend gave the photo to me now he also sent me one of the girls in that picture her email...now the question to yall i need one of the most vile most messed up bribe to set upon her?.......

*i only edited the title of this thread*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok my friend (who is a girl) got a pic of some girls from my high school topless (well barely but nonetheless humiliating for a 17 yr old girl)well one of my friends saw the pic and stole it from her......he gave it to me and he also gave me an email of one of the girls who is in that pic....and i needed some help on what can i bribe her with....

the title didnt make any sense to me so i changed it tryin to be less vague(sp?)...

most of em r pretty fucken ugly but here they are

see the girl that im plannin to talk to about this pic is Stacy(the one on the bottom right)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00263404f00000009.jpg'>

but in order from left to right...top to bottom.........

haley p.,jenna b.,erica s.,tracy n.,stephanie n.,lauren c.,stacy w.,jill a.

Guest Skull&Bones

Blackmaling with that photo is just going to make you look like an asshole in front of everyone. Unfortunately bro you've got nothing.

Unless she's some self conscious type of chick, which I doubt if she was involved in a picture like that, then she probably would care less.

Most people that see it will say the same shit as everyone else here and think you're gay.

Originally posted by swif1

ugh...and i thought the girls over here are ugly.

haha true

damn i cant see the pic fucking imacs.....ahahs they must be ugly..=P..okay this i swhat you should to do....

post it on a message board..

make sure it's a message board where people could care less

then...

i dunno....

it's hopeless

but why black mail?..thats mean...

and..

:beat: :scramble: :spent: :stretch: :nut: :heated: :lol: :lick: :love:

I JUST NOW SAW THE GET MORE FACE LINK THING!!!...muahaha i was like..hwop the hell are they getting these faces..muahaha im kool!

Re: Re: most of em r pretty fucken ugly but here they are

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

dude, you can't use that for blackmail. noone wants to see their ugly asses. you got nothin

especially the redhead..that chick is criminally ugly

but the plus side is they're all really ugly so they're probably sluts.and if you're into sluts you can buy a cheap handle of mccormicks and have sex with them without the blackmail

boooooo

nah. they arent good looking. but its pretty exciting to see people that you went to high school with almost nekkid. i know i would be excited. it's just the fact that you saw something that you dont normally see.

i'm rambling ahakfjljfsaljgapulbkndlkjh;akljtalkjewlkmlkae

Archived