i found a 'li'l wayne' cd in my html class

VeganDraftDodgerY3K

i walk in and see a wu tang case, for 'the w', i was kinda syched, cuz i have their first two and like them a lot, so i open it up , and it is 'tha block is hot' by lil wayne. i was disapointed, but still kept it, and it is a fun cd to listen to. all they do is talk about the bitches they fuck, and their ice, and the cars they drive. its also wierd that wayne talks about getting head from bitches in alleys and stuff but refuses to swear on the whole thing, except in the song 'fuck tha world' where he says "yo i dont curse, but in this verse, im saying 'fuck tha world'"

its dumb that he would bite such a good tupac song name, but its still a wierd and cool cd. ok, thats all i have to say, tell me more about your feelings on the cash money millionares.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

everybody...uhhh...everybody...shit I don't know...uhhhhh...get...your roll....on?

yeah that's it. everyone do that now.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

fuck that, lil wayne is dope. i got that shit off napster... 'come here creeps, i run these streets, you betta get off tha corner'

hot shit...

see i never heard him before, now that i see his lyrics.. umm i think he still sucks/....

ahahhah....thats funny stuff.....what did i hear them call it when confronted in an interview about lacking the skills to rhyme two words...."off the porch flow"

yeah.....thats a good one

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by blahblahblah:

mannie fresh.......his beats are like laser blasts and pots and pans...

that is the most accurate discription i have ever heard

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

weed

bitches

hoes

blunts

pussy

40s

cars

sluts

blowjobs

getting head

fuckin

chronic

ice

blazin

tits

diamonds

ass

jewlery

money

gold teeth

bad cd covers made in photoshop with ease

dogs

tanks

$$$

pimpin

bangin

thugz

gangz

joints

love juice

guns

"mad love"

phat shit

hot shit

bustin a nut

booty

"mad respect"

my boyz

thug lyfe

hate cops

really hate white cops

REALLY REALLY hate white fat cops

blastin heads

coke

gold

silver

sounds like great music to me!

and people wonder why the youth is so fuckin retarded...

------------------

???666MAKROS666???

what disturbs me here, is the fact that your in a html class, html is the retarded step child of all languages, and it easy enough to learn on your own, but if your in highschool, its damn cool that they have classes like that, if they had em when i was there i would have taken it.

Originally posted by dosoner:

what disturbs me here, is the fact that your in a html class, html is the retarded step child of all languages, and it easy enough to learn on your own, but if your in highschool, its damn cool that they have classes like that, if they had em when i was there i would have taken it.

i am also failing the class, that tells you alot about what a hard worker i am...heh.

Archived