Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i found a 'li'l wayne' cd in my html class

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by VeganDraftDodgerY3K, Apr 22, 2001.

1. VeganDraftDodgerY3K

VeganDraftDodgerY3K Member

i walk in and see a wu tang case, for 'the w', i was kinda syched, cuz i have their first two and like them a lot, so i open it up , and it is 'tha block is hot' by lil wayne. i was disapointed, but still kept it, and it is a fun cd to listen to. all they do is talk about the bitches they fuck, and their ice, and the cars they drive. its also wierd that wayne talks about getting head from bitches in alleys and stuff but refuses to swear on the whole thing, except in the song 'fuck tha world' where he says "yo i dont curse, but in this verse, im saying 'fuck tha world'"

its dumb that he would bite such a good tupac song name, but its still a wierd and cool cd. ok, thats all i have to say, tell me more about your feelings on the cash money millionares.

2. the idiot

the idiot Senior Member

bling bling $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3. pervertedmunk

pervertedmunk Senior Member

down with cash money, and tupac sucked...

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

everybody...uhhh...everybody...shit I don't know...uhhhhh...get...your roll....on?

yeah that's it. everyone do that now.

5. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

burn it before its too late

6. Fr@se

[email protected] Senior Member

CA$H MONEY is real hip-hop.

...simply discusting

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

'discusting'

fuck that, lil wayne is dope. i got that shit off napster... 'come here creeps, i run these streets, you betta get off tha corner'
    hot shit...

8. pervertedmunk

pervertedmunk Senior Member

see i never heard him before, now that i see his lyrics.. umm i think he still sucks/....

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ahahhah....thats funny stuff.....what did i hear them call it when confronted in an interview about lacking the skills to rhyme two words...."off the porch flow"
    yeah.....thats a good one

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

My ultimate dream is to be one of those hoochies in a bling bling music video.....

11. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

mannie fresh is the funniest human alive...get his album...who else says shit like
    "yo man i dont consider myself a rapper, im just a game spitta nigga. You know, i dont rap, I game spit. that's it"
    his beats are like laser blasts and pots and pans...its dope

12. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

13. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Lil Wayne sucks!

Funny, I found a boy hits car Cd in my Programming class. Boy hits car is fuckign great.

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

that is the most accurate discription i have ever heard

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

15. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Lil' Wayne has one of the ugliest grills ever. And for a Ca$h Money nigga. He sucks.