i finaly learned the truth

JaZe

ok everone i finally learned that my life is worthless shit.. if only i had a gun i will shot myself in the head but i cannot get teh gun seeing as i am 12 year old suburban boy who acts thugged out.. but these fourms have guided me into the right path.. i now know i should be demolished from this earth and blown to bits.. does anyone agree with me? i need to face the facts i am a preppy 12 year old pretty blonde boy from the suburbs who has only got high once of my moms prefume.. i never decieded life would turn out this horrible.. u guys helped me gain alot of smarts.. now i no i am a true fucktard who should destroy him self.. if only i was a ghetto gangbanger jamican thugged out 50 cent rapper would i obtain such gladniess in life.. but it is not true so i must destroy my self now.. since i cant get a gun.. ill just jump off the office building my suburban dad works in.. seeing as he promised me a job to clean the floors and be a lil bitch iam.. later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Disregard everything she said. She obviously doesnt know what she's talking about. Life will not get better. Your teen years will be filled with shit. Highschool will suck and no one what-so-ever will like you. You're on the right path. Make sure you draw alot of attention when you dive off the building, because most likely it will be the only attention that you can ever grab in life. Dont jump until the news cameras get there. And when you do dive off, strive for something you little prick, jump into a crowd, try taking someone else down with you.

PS: This is a stupid fucking thread. You are a stupid fucking person. You're not 12. You're not into graffiti. Chances are you're a cop. And then you really should take a flying leap off a fucking building. Faggot.

http://www.genericweb.com/editions/i/suicide.jpg'>

Figure 1: The properly formatted suicide note

1.2.3 Heading

Your suicide note will probably be read by more than just your close friends and family. It will likely be read by investigators, insurance adjustors, and more. It's important to take this into consideration when starting your note.

Do not start your note off with a greeting which singles out specific groups such as "Dear Mom," or "To My Family."

Do begin your note with a very general greeting. Try "To whom it may concern."

Your greeting should be followed by a comma and a single blank line.

1.2.4 The Body

The body of the note should be left justified, with one blank line between paragraphs. Do not indent the beginning of your paragraphs. It is often wise to hand write your note. This usually results in the note being hard to read, which means they'll have to spend more time looking at it.

1.2.5 The Closing

You should close your suicide note by skipping a single blank line, and indenting about three inches. Include a closing line, which can now be pointed directly at a single person or group (now that you've enticed everyone else to read your note anyway). You may sign your note, or simply make a vauge reference to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you follow the above guidelines, you should have no problem succeding in death where you failed in life. Good luck.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

omg this is horrible why are you encouraging him to kill himself...wtf

Shut Up. He is a weak pathetic person. If he is blaming people on a message board for his future suicide, maybe this is what he needs. Shit, if he is a 12 yr old suburban kid, and he is already thinking about suicide, this is exactly what he deserves for being stupid. Let him kill himself.

....he probably wont do it anyway, so let us have our fun

To be honest with you, jumping is kinda played out. You should go out in a blaze of glory. You know ending a legacy of fagness. Why don't you steal one of your parents cars and run over as many people like you as possible before driving at top speed into a brick wall. That would be something i could support. Well? What are you waiting for? No time like the present.

aww chill lil man..life will get better...wow i know i sound corny but its true:) one day youll find a cute lil girl and she'll make you happy and your not gonna wanna kill yourself....so just chill out a lil and go ahead with your life:)

way to miss the point..

anyone who doesnt get the joke is dumb. the point is like half the people on this forum make people feel like shit because it makes them feel better about themselves, and not everyone is a worthless, workless, dumb suburban kid.

anyway once you meet that cute girl and she makes you happy shell break your heart and youll want to kill yourself even worse, so dont sweat it, just get a corporate job that your dad hooked you up with and continue the family legacy of trying to buy happiness. because happiness can be bought. or at least you can fool yourself into thinking you're happy with material things and false friends untill you retire.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

way to miss the point..

anyone who doesnt get the joke is dumb. the point is like half the people on this forum make people feel like shit because it makes them feel better about themselves, and not everyone is a worthless, workless, dumb suburban kid.

anyway once you meet that cute girl and she makes you happy shell break your heart and youll want to kill yourself even worse, so dont sweat it, just get a corporate job that your dad hooked you up with and continue the family legacy of trying to buy happiness. because happiness can be bought. or at least you can fool yourself into thinking you're happy with material things and false friends untill you retire.

well at least im not telling him to kill himself...errr:mad:

Re: The truth is..

Originally posted by NOUM

There is no truth to life..and if there was "Teens" sure as hell wouldn't know what it was..drink a lil bro have some fun..jerk off..don't stress your self..here have a napkin..

:lol: :lol: lol hun...dont you think he'll like Jess...shes as weird as him :lol:

i know he's joking. I didnt say that stuff just to make myself feel better. I would say the same thing to someone to their face. See, weak people dont need others to comfort them. They need someone to lay down the law, and tell them what to do. They need someone to tell them like it is, not like it aint. When i tell people things that may make me look like an asshole, im trying to help them, help themselves. Kind of like Jesus, ya know. And i cant help it if i feel good about myself after helping people. If you have touched as many lives as i have, you would feel pretty damn good too.

Originally posted by Scrabble

i know he's joking. I didnt say that stuff just to make myself feel better. I would say the same thing to someone to their face. See, weak people dont need others to comfort them. They need someone to lay down the law, and tell them what to do. They need someone to tell them like it is, not like it aint. When i tell people things that may make me look like an asshole, im trying to help them, help themselves. Kind of like Jesus, ya know. And i cant help it if i feel good about myself after helping people. If you have touched as many lives as i have, you would feel pretty damn good too.

well i doubt telling him to kill himself is helping him

well i doubt telling him to kill himself is helping him

hes not going to kill himself, chill. if you kill yourself because someone on 12oz encouraged you, you were going to end up doing it anyway.

scrabble: who are you to lay the law down on anyone anyway? ever occur to you that being an asshole to people doesnt really pursuade them to listen to what you're saying? weak people become strong when they stop listening so hard and start thinking, if you ask me. or something like that. i hate a whiner, who doesnt, but shit... i see your point tho.