I FINALLY GOT MY BANDS MUSIC ON THE INTERWEB!!

CRAMPS

well...you hear me...its up..and..sounds like shit...well exept for one song.

any way..its on myspace Angry Meter Maid ass demo

i sugest you listen to stink..that was in an actual studio but it is still a rugh cut..not messed with to sound better. (note* the other 3 songs were recorded in a dudes room all on one track...for free...)

tell me what you guys think..i play the drums.

we are about to record a full length soon so..i will post that later.

listen and enjoy..or dont..or cry.

secrest out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

every song exept for stink was all done on a labtop with protools with some mics on each amp a bass drum mic and two overheads on the set...all rechorded at once on ONE TRACK..

so it sounds like ass.

stink was done in a pro studio but its a rugh cut right after we recorded it..the guy hasent masterd it for the album its going on. (a compilation album)

this is an OOOLD demo and the vocals are just in our begining so they suck.we got a new guitarist, our vox guy (and bassist) got alot better and the music has taken a turn for a more hardcore/teck/experimental edge.

are newest song we are writing has a horn section and..well i say its the coolest thing i have ever heard. we had like 10 horns in our practice room balsting with this crazy metal song..gooood times. hopefully we will rcord that song too, but we have to get the studio time set up.

"Sounds Like nothing you've ever heard before."

Wrong, sounds like every opening act from 97-2001 with this watered down VOD approach to music.

Basically all art college screamo rock sounds like this.

Sorry, horrible stuff.

expected.....again this is the EARLY stuff but hey, opinions are opinions. whitch i respect.

we have drifted away fomr the screamo well it wasnt intended to be screamo..but now it is alot more creative than a basic deathmetal formula.

hopefully you can get to hear the new stuff.

Archived