i figured this out today. reading this is a must. do not overlook this fuck up

Guest ?!?!

ok now in the movie double impact (staring van damn), the 2 sons alex and chad were split up at birth. their parents were killed by a triad hitman team.

now chad went with the security guy to france and was raised then moved to usa to start a karata school. alex was taken by the maid i would assume to a church it looked like. the lady dropped him off at the door and from what you saw she never talked to the people at the church. alex stayed in hong kong and did some illegal business like selling stolen goods and what not.

they never knew about each other.

untill chad when to hong kong and met alex.

now the fuck up is this. when alex chad and the "uncle" (the security guy) are talking, alex does not believe them. so the uncle pulls out a picture and says look its stewart martha alex and chad. (i think i got the dads name wrong)

now the uncle never met alex before that time.

so in that case it must mean that his name was alex before his parents were killed, as thats that name the uncle knows him by.

but then everyone else called him alex to, his friends and girl..etc.

now either his parents and the church just happened to name his alex or they overlooked this major detail during the course of making this moive.

and that my friend is a fuck up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ?!?!

ok now in the movie double impact (staring van damn), the 2 sons alex and chad were split up at birth. their parents were killed by a triad hitman team.

now chad went with the security guy to france and was raised then moved to usa to start a karata school. alex was taken by the maid i would assume to a church it looked like. the lady dropped him off at the door and from what you saw she never talked to the people at the church. alex stayed in hong kong and did some illegal business like selling stolen goods and what not.

they never knew about each other.

untill chad when to hong kong and met alex.

now the fuck up is this. when alex chad and the "uncle" (the security guy) are talking, alex does not believe them. so the uncle pulls out a picture and says look its stewart martha alex and chad. (i think i got the dads name wrong)

now the uncle never met alex before that time.

so in that case it must mean that his name was alex before his parents were killed, as thats that name the uncle knows him by.

but then everyone else called him alex to, his friends and girl..etc.

now either his parents and the church just happened to name his alex or they overlooked this major detail during the course of making this moive.

and that my friend is a fuck up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! thats the funniest shit ive heard in a long time.

i didnt really study the story line like someone said.

as soon as he said..chad and alex i realized it.

i guess im gifted that way. dont be jealous.

Archived