I felt this deserved it's own thread....

dBUSH

MAN- what the fuck is going on here? This site is fucking LAME today! I come on here to kill time but I actually feel like I've been robbed of a couple of valuable hours instead of being entertained. I can't complain too much I guess- It's not like I contribute a whole helluva a lot around here- but jesus fucking christ you people suck!! Consider this me reaching through your lame-ass monitor and bitch-slapping every single one of you lame-oids across your stupid lame-ass face.

sorry for yelling... well, not really.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

I'm not amused.

yeah me neither. this was in no way directed towards those who post with substance- I figured those individuals would know who they were and shrugg this whole thing off. Any idiot can start a waste of time thread and I was just jumping on the bandwagon for a minute.

Originally posted by LAZYBONES

MAN- what the fuck is going on here? This site is fucking LAME today! I come on here to kill time but I actually feel like I've been robbed of a couple of valuable hours instead of being entertained. I can't complain too much I guess- It's not like I contribute a whole helluva a lot around here- but jesus fucking christ you people suck!! Consider this me reaching through your lame-ass monitor and bitch-slapping every single one of you lame-oids across your stupid lame-ass face

sorry for yelling... well, not really.

'a couple of hours'....you need a life..///..............

Re: Re: I felt this deserved it's own thread....

Originally posted by ceptone

'a couple of hours'....you need a life..///..............

I'm really flattered by all the attention you've been paying me... I guess I do need a life.

:p

and for the record- the site is kicking ass again.

Re: Re: Re: I felt this deserved it's own thread....

Originally posted by LAZYBONES

I'm really flattered by all the attention you've been paying me... I guess I do need a life.

:P

and for the record- the site is kicking ass again.

thanks for noticing me..........///........

Archived