I FEL the need to post....

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those charachters were in my high school also, only sash painted them. If you are out there let me know. I need to talk to you. I have been trying to confirm somthing for a while, maybe i should just ask august, he is your groupie. Oh and all this shit is old like i said. More like graffiti from the mid 90's. What do i care? I was just bored.

Originally posted by Ouija:

It reminds me of graffiti in like 1992 for some reason.

interesting. he was painting in 92, the buzz on fel is that he has painted for at least 16 years in detroit. i took that red and blue pic on the white wall, it only lasted about a day before the guys who actually rolled the wall had to re-cover and paint it.

I HEARD THAT HE WAS COOL WITH THAT WRITER WHO ROLED THAT WALL AND EVEN WROTE HIM TO TELL HIM HE WOULD RE COP HIS PAINT IF HE WANTED TO ALSO THAT HE MENT NO DISRESPECT (THEY WERE BOYS)?IS THAT TRUE ALSO THE OLD PICS WERE WHEN HE FIRST STARTED 3-D LIKE HIS 2,ND ONE OR SOMTHIN LIKE THAT.HIS NEW GRAPH IS DOPE! SEEN IT LOVED IT

if you think that then why dont you burn him.

and not with the joker bites ,i think you cant talk if all you have ever painted is jokers style.i got the chance to talk to fel on email he siad that they wont even ket him on to tell his side of all this,he said that he never said he was a writer in detroit for 16 years he said that he has painted in the down river for 16 and 7 in detroit he dont think hes god he seemed veary down to earth sounds like someone is just toy'n on his rep !

Fohr sorry that i couldent hit your email BUT TO ANCER YOU NO I DONT WRITE ANY MORE AND YES I STAY IN DETROIT YOUR RIGHT ABOUT FOSIK HE IS DOPE I SEEN THIS SH*T HE DID IN THE YARD WITH A ANGEL IT WAS SO DOPE(SOMEONE BUFFED IT AN THERE WASENT ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT ,THAT JUST GOS TO SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF BULL IS ON IN DETROITS YARDS)ITS SMARTER NOT TO THROUGH STONS WHEN YOU LIVE IN A VEARY GLASS HOUSE,IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAY'N

I can't beleive how all you talk so much shit on here. I've met feel and would consider him a good friend. He's down to earth and has skill, style, and talent. He's one if not the most positive writer I have ever met. All you have to shut the fuck up and paint and get off this interent shit box.

Guest SEKrocstar OTR CFC

YO, I JUST GOTTA SAY THIS...MY BOY, FEL IS NOT ONLY A DOPE WRITER, BUT ALSO THE DEFINITION OF WHAT A KING SHOULD BE. HES UP, HES GOT HELLA SKILL, AND HES MAKIN SURE THE SCENE IN HIS CITY KEEPS MOVIN FULL FORCE. IM NOT FROM DETROIT, BUT WHEN I GO THERE CFC SHOWS ME LOVE. TO ME, ANYONE DISSIN HIM ON HERE IS PURELY JEALOUS.AND WHEN I COME BACK TO THE D IF YOU GOT BEEF, YOU CAN BRING IT TO ME...ILL BURN THAT ASS COLD FUSION KING STYLE.

fel hasent been writing for 16 yeas. there wasnt graff in the city till game hazard and justo came out in the very early 90's. all that fel shit is from 97-8 or after. he's got dope can control but everything he paints he steals from comic books. and if you guys are gonna be impressed with some shit 3d style... hey, thats all you...

im not trying to tear dude down, ive always been cool with him, but this demigod status he's trying to create for himself now that justo and dibs are gone is fucking ridiculous. dude has never bombed, his shit is as unoriginal as you can possibly get... yeah, he's got technical ability... but that almost makes it worse... he could be doing something else but instead he sits around painting the same tired shit... blah... i FEL the need to be honest...

Archived