Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i feel touched

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DoSeR, Jun 28, 2001.

1. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

like graffiti once made me feel and still does but not at this level the words of the wu tang song i cant go to sleep send chills up my spine......I can't go to sleep, I can't shut my eyes
    They shot the father of his moms, killed him seven times
    They shot Malcolm in the chest front of his little seeds
    Jesse watched, as they shot King on the balcony
    Exported Marcus, Garvey cause he tried to spark us
    with the knowledge of ourselves, and our forefathers
    Ohh Jacqueline you heard the rifle shots cracklin
    Her husband head in her hair, you tried to put it back in
    AMERICA'S WATCHIN, BLOOD STAINED INK BLOTCHES
    MEDGAR TOOK ONE TO THE SKULL FOR INTERGRATING COLLEGE
    WHAT'S THE SCIENCE? SOMEBODY? THIS IS TRICK KNOWLEDGE
    THEY TRY TO KEEP US ENSLAVED AND STILL SCRAPE FOR DOLLARS

even though im a white kid i feel like a opressed black man after hearing this they really are in touch with the history of their race very nice....

2. stiches

stiches Member

once this girl licked my nipple cuz i gave her a cigarette, i felt touched

3. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

whoa really fuck that rap shit i need to start handing out cigs

4. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

you'd be surprised how for you can get by putting effort out and being
    nice...

5. kg

kg New Jack

yo some wu shit gets deep!!
    have you cats seen that movie slam with them emcees? that shit is deep with poetry

------------------
    im a dog and i piss with one leg up

6. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

when i was in seventh grade this girl used to give head for 5 butts it was cool my dad smoked and id steal a few every so often and damn my dick was never happier i think the girl had mental problems or may have been molested when little