i feel like such a fuckin' squirrel..

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

there is nothing to eat but stale granola and canned walnuts that have been sitting on the selve for god know's how long. that's all i've had to eat today...i need to go shopping badly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

YO MAN,WHEN I TURNED 18 ME AND MY BOY RENTED A PLACE IN BED-STUY,WE GOT INTO MONEY PROBLEMS HELLA FAST.PLEASE BELIEVE WE WERE HAVIN SUGAR WATER AND STALE BREAD FOR MANY WEEKS.AND JUST LIKE LEWIS AND CLARK;I WAS WONDERIN IF I SHOULD PACK IT UP AND GO HOME.BUT LATER THAT WEEK I GOT POPPED FOR RECIEVING STOLEN PROPERTY AND DID A BID IN RIKERS.BUT PLEASE BELIEVE NO ONE TRIED TO TAP MY ASS IN THERE.THEY KNEW I COULD HANDLE MY BEEF JUST LIKE A MASSAGE THERAPIST;BY BEATING IT TILL IT MOANS.I WAS OUT IN 6 MONTHS,AND JUST LIKE ANOTHER WRONGFULLY CONVICTED MAN;NELSON MANDELA, I WAS FREED (BUT NO ONE MADE ME PRESIDENT WHEN I GOT OUT THOUGH).PLEASE BELIEVE MY P.O. GOT ME A JOB AND NOW ITS ALL GRAVY.PLASE BELIEVE.

Guest blood as ink

haha...good one pistol...i haven't seen that in a while. also did you ever get the money i sent you for the oolong stickers?

Guest blood as ink

i sent it off the day after i emailed you.that was along time ago too...so i guess it's lost.i think vinyl was sending you the stickers.if you still have more i'll send money off next week after i go shopping for food.

cool cool...so back to the original topic...damn i'm a fuckin squirrel...boo.

Guest NoamChomsky

I had a desk by the window.

And I could see the squirrels.

And they were married.

But,now they dont play together.

I got some ceramic squirrels from the dollar store and I bring them wherever I go and just whip them out and start petting them and talking to them.Trips people out.

Squirrels, August 2006 thats when they make their move,why do you think they're saving all those nuts,for food? HAHA! When the invasion comes you wont be ready.MUHAHAHAHAHA

Archived