i feel like a dirty whore

~i~hear~voices~

So I'm at my cuzo's house yesterday just chillin out when this girl i know comes over. Now mind you this is not your typical girl, she's been through hell and back. Abused as a lil girl by her father, beaten by mostly all of her boyfriends, has two kids and no was to support em and other things that add to this. But I know why she's here today, i can see the desperation in her eyes as she looks at me. I ask her what's wrong and she says her lil one was in the hospital and that she needs some cash to pay for it. I'm a nice guy and I try to help as many of my folks out as I can, so I say sure let me see the bill. She takes me back to her place and shows me a $2000 dollar hospital bill, I sigh to myself and start flipping through my money and cash her out right on the spot. She's overwhelmed and kisses me on the cheek then reaches down to my crotch. I back off and tell her It's not necessary to pay me back like that, she says relax and takes me to her bedroom, now I'm down for some sexin' but I feel so sorry for this chick that I can't bring myself to par, but she works her magic and I'm going at it like a champ. A few minutes through the session I look down and she's in tears as I hump away, this makes me feel bad and I say fuck it and pull out she gets startled and says whats wrong I explain to her the situation and what I'm feeling and she pleds against it. I get frustrated and say fuck it once again nut in her face and walk out.:o

:krunk:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow..thats crazy..i can see why you feel like a whore..but if she wanted it ya know?..i'm not saying it was the right thing to do but you had to do what you had to do..get your self checked out holmes..quick!..

she did not want it

she was desperate

it's pretty obvious that no one has really gone out of their way to do what's best for her in her life.. she probably felt that she has to do something to get ANYTHING in life. she probably thought you were expecting that.

poor girl

Originally posted by mr_president

i would have told her ass that $2000 bucks just bought me her pussy for a month...

i would have fucked her in the ass to, and when she cried, told her tocall me daddy and make it sound legit...

haha i like the way u think

Originally posted by test pattern

she did not want it

she was desperate

it's pretty obvious that no one has really gone out of their way to do what's best for her in her life.. she probably felt that she has to do something to get ANYTHING in life. she probably thought you were expecting that.

poor girl

true.

as a girl ill enlighten u

many girls cry during sex.. i for one cry all the god damn time.. theres a bunch of reasons for this

one.. especially after an orgasm a girl will cry because an orgasm is such an enormous high that there is no where else to go but down from there. its a big drop and an emotional drop so without our control we cry

two.. sometimes girls want dirty kinky slut sex but afterwards feel bad and bawl.

three.. bad experience.. or if its your boyfriend your boinking and he doesnt say he loves you that can sometimes make you cry. it may also hurt and that would make you cry.

9 times outta ten its the first reason.

i think your a magor nice guy.....

BUT!! you coulda got major scammed. now yoiu got a scortching case a herpies and your down 2000 bucks for an alcoholic.

but i dont know.........i like the ending though:king:

Originally posted by test pattern

you cry a lot during sex?

what the fuck is wrong with you

fuckedup sex partner oner

perhaps you should fuck in the shower.. go look at my thread

Yeah, if you fuck in the shower there is a good chance that you would never notice her crying.

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

So I'm at my cuzo's house yesterday just chillin out when this girl i know comes over. Now mind you this is not your typical girl, she's been through hell and back. Abused as a lil girl by her father, beaten by mostly all of her boyfriends, has two kids and no was to support em and other things that add to this. But I know why she's here today, i can see the desperation in her eyes as she looks at me. I ask her what's wrong and she says her lil one was in the hospital and that she needs some cash to pay for it. I'm a nice guy and I try to help as many of my folks out as I can, so I say sure let me see the bill. She takes me back to her place and shows me a $2000 dollar hospital bill, I sigh to myself and start flipping through my money and cash her out right on the spot. She's overwhelmed and kisses me on the cheek then reaches down to my crotch. I back off and tell her It's not necessary to pay me back like that, she says relax and takes me to her bedroom, now I'm down for some sexin' but I feel so sorry for this chick that I can't bring myself to par, but she works her magic and I'm going at it like a champ. A few minutes through the session I look down and she's in tears as I hump away, this makes me feel bad and I say fuck it and pull out she gets startled and says whats wrong I explain to her the situation and what I'm feeling and she pleds against it. I get frustrated and say fuck it once again nut in her face and walk out.:o

oy. i have this little plumbing bill i'd like you to take a peek at if you'd care to take a look...

to add more attetion to detail

i saw her today on my lunch break when i was on the way to the bank, so i stopped and picked her up and took her with me. she apollogized for the previous day saying that shes never had a guy treat her the way i do, you see i can relate with some of the shit she's went through(exceptions of the father thing, boyfriend bashings and two kids...there are other levels to how we relate) and she's a sweetheart none the less. she says she looks up to me as the father/boyfriend she's never had, which i don't know if i should be weirded out or not. we talked about this over lunch. she tryed to give me back the money also, which really threw me for a loop. and no she didnt go to vegas, i know her daughters, i've pratically rasied em myself and i know the youngest has problems and needs medical attention. and besides im not trippin' off the money anyways, she's family for the most part so it works hand in hand. and the crying issue WAS cause she felt she had no other way to pay me back, she felt bad, kinda abandoned cause i've really been the only one to take her under my wings and care for her so much. so i guess it was kinda tears of joy/pain. i dunno call it what you want. and i used a happy cap, and she's clean so i dont have to worry about anything lerking up on me anytime soon.

Archived