Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i feel like a dirty whore

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ~i~hear~voices~, Jun 16, 2003.

1. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

So I'm at my cuzo's house yesterday just chillin out when this girl i know comes over. Now mind you this is not your typical girl, she's been through hell and back. Abused as a lil girl by her father, beaten by mostly all of her boyfriends, has two kids and no was to support em and other things that add to this. But I know why she's here today, i can see the desperation in her eyes as she looks at me. I ask her what's wrong and she says her lil one was in the hospital and that she needs some cash to pay for it. I'm a nice guy and I try to help as many of my folks out as I can, so I say sure let me see the bill. She takes me back to her place and shows me a $2000 dollar hospital bill, I sigh to myself and start flipping through my money and cash her out right on the spot. She's overwhelmed and kisses me on the cheek then reaches down to my crotch. I back off and tell her It's not necessary to pay me back like that, she says relax and takes me to her bedroom, now I'm down for some sexin' but I feel so sorry for this chick that I can't bring myself to par, but she works her magic and I'm going at it like a champ. A few minutes through the session I look down and she's in tears as I hump away, this makes me feel bad and I say fuck it and pull out she gets startled and says whats wrong I explain to her the situation and what I'm feeling and she pleds against it. I get frustrated and say fuck it once again nut in her face and walk out.:eek:

:krunk:

2. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

wow..thats crazy..i can see why you feel like a whore..but if she wanted it ya know?..i'm not saying it was the right thing to do but you had to do what you had to do..get your self checked out holmes..quick!..

3. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

she did not want it
    she was desperate

it's pretty obvious that no one has really gone out of their way to do what's best for her in her life.. she probably felt that she has to do something to get ANYTHING in life. she probably thought you were expecting that.

poor girl

4. Krook

Krook Banned

:nope:

you're a true friend, but i probably wouldn't have fucked her because of what she's been through.

GET YOUR SHIT CHECKED IMMEDIATLY:idea:

5. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER lend money to a broad unless she's down
    to pay you or give you head on demand.

6. TOR

TOR Member

haha i like the way u think

7. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

hmmmm i would have given her the mone.., 2000? shit nigguh thats a lot impissd.:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

the only dirty hoar in the situation is her, how could you get that mixed up ?

9. crave

crave Veteran Member

true.

10. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

Don't all girls cry during sex? I just thought that was the norm.

11. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

i don't find it normal..thats why i stop when it happens(it happend twice,same girl)

12. alou

alou Junior Member

as a girl ill enlighten u

many girls cry during sex.. i for one cry all the god damn time.. theres a bunch of reasons for this

one.. especially after an orgasm a girl will cry because an orgasm is such an enormous high that there is no where else to go but down from there. its a big drop and an emotional drop so without our control we cry

two.. sometimes girls want dirty kinky slut sex but afterwards feel bad and bawl.

three.. bad experience.. or if its your boyfriend your boinking and he doesnt say he loves you that can sometimes make you cry. it may also hurt and that would make you cry.

9 times outta ten its the first reason.

13. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

I guess none of this is really very funny but I laugh at all of it anyway. Especially comments like this. I'm fucked up.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

she is never going to pay you back.

ever.

you coulda bought a car that ran for 8 days with that money.

15. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

you cry a lot during sex?
    what the fuck is wrong with you

fuckedup sex partner oner

perhaps you should fuck in the shower.. go look at my thread