i feel bald story

asdjk1

alright . so after school today we were all sitting around in like this room where cheerleaders practice and we were sitting on wrestling mats and the corners of them were all stacked up right in the entrance. all of the sudden . the asb advisor guy ( big white bald except for on the sides ) and these 3 white ladys the first one was kinda balding and big too. so the first lady trips on the stacked mats and i seen it in slow motion and she falls right on her stomach, slides a bit, and she was kinda fat so she just like rolled on her side after that .and the big bald white guy says " SAFE" trying to make people feel less uncomfortable and like i didnt laugh right away but i had too so much so i just like. tried to focus on something else . and face the other way.

So any ways . what would you guys do or say in my place

disgus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i feel bad story

its the internet . give a whodie a break..

ALL WHODIES SHALL EQUALLY (REGARDLESS OF RACE' date=' PIMP STATUS OR MYSPACE URL) RECIEVE NO BREAKS OF ANY KIND UNLESS SAID 'WHODIE' REDEEMS HIM OR HERSELF BY DIPPIN ON SHORTY'S UGLY OHIO COUSIN. IF SHORTY'S COUSIN IS NEITHER FROM OHIO NOR UGLY OR NO COUSIN IS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME WHODIE MAY TAKE FROM THE COMMUNITY CHEST[/color']

SHITS RAW LIKE THAT

Sorry dude, just cant do it.

We live in a world of rules and ethics.

Deal with that shit.

i'd have run up to the pile of mats and toppled them on top of her,

slapped the guy on the head real hard,

then ran off screaming and laughing loads at the same time,

i wouldnt have gone to school or wherever you were for about a month,

when back and when asked about it i'd give a mumbled half answer including something about a medication or seeing a shrink or something and walk briskly away.

but thats me, so whatever...

alright . so after school today we were all sitting around in like this room where cheerleaders practice and we were sitting on wrestling mats and the corners of them were all stacked up right in the entrance. all of the sudden . the asb advisor guy ( big white bald except for on the sides ) and these 3 white ladys the first one was kinda balding and big too. so the first lady trips on the stacked mats and i seen it in slow motion and she falls right on her stomach, slides a bit, and she was kinda fat so she just like rolled on her side after that .and the big bald white guy says " SAFE" trying to make people feel less uncomfortable and like i didnt laugh right away but i had too so much so i just like. tried to focus on something else . and face the other way.

So any ways . what would you guys do or say in my place

disgus

You sound like a geek.