I dropped that fucker down.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Let me get this straight

You guys are backing a dictator who supports terrorist attacks against innocent American tourists? I must be missing something. Gaddaffi is an enemy of the United States. We should have smoked him long ago. For some reason we haven't--the only thing I can figure is he must be in bed with the CIA now. Too bad that cruise missle missed his sorry ass and also too bad for the kid that got killed in the blast.

If we write off the murdered tourists as equal to the civilians killed when we tried to get the leaders of various enemy terrorist groups, then I say we ought to just declare war and do it right. No American civilians or government forces ever kidnapped and murdered any Libyan tourists, or tourists from any other country, either. Gaddaffi and his thugs deliberately targeted innocent Americans and other nationalities on vacation. I say we kill him, and everybody who works for him.

Guest BROWNer

Re: Let me get this straight

Originally posted by KaBar2

Too bad that cruise missle missed his sorry ass and also too bad for the kid that got killed in the blast.

classy shit kabar, classy..

i'll pass on this thread for today. i'm off on vacation in mere hours and i don't

need to hear twisted storylines from a racist, arab hating good ol' boy.

ahoy.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fuck that shit BROWN, have a blast homeboy.

On a sidenote, Gaddafi was the first Arab that gave the oil-thirsty pimps a hard kick in the ass, labeling him terrorist is just a matter of which side you are.

aloha

Well, just for the record

I once took a dump in Reagan's flowerbed gardens at the "Western White House" in San Clemente, CA. We were surfing Cotton's Point and I got caught short, so I hoofed it up a long wooden staircase to where the foliage started, up on the cliffs above the beach. I creeped off into this little forest-like area and dumped one. Then I went up closer to the house to see if anybody was home, but it was pretty obvious the house was empty and up for sale. A few years later, when Reagan became President, they were showing film of his new Western White House and sure as shit, no lie, it was the same house, or one that looked just like it.

I wonder if this will go in my FBI file?

Now I feel bad. His gardener was probably a nice guy, too.

I had a friend in the Marines who was part of the Marine Security Battalion that was on stand-by to guard the San Clemente house. They were 24-on/24-off at a barracks and heli-pad a short distance away, on MCB Camp Pendleton. He said he once got to talk to Tricia Nixon in the rose garden--she was wearing a sun dress, he was wearing full combat equipment with steel pot and flak jacket, carrying an M-16A1. He said she was very nice, but he was a scared 19-year-old and was worried he'd get in trouble for talking to a civilian girl while on guard duty. "Well, she was the President's daughter. Maybe she wasn't actually a civilian."

Archived