I drank too much Saturday night....

Gunm

I got boozed saturday....

Anyway......

Part of the night was a straight up blackout but I do remember calling someone at one point ( a female friend) and telling her that i wanted to punch her in the mouth and then kiss her bruised lips after which we'd go out and get some whitecastle cheeseburgers. I'm pretty sure I said a bunch of other crazy as fuck stuff but i can;t remember.

I get a call the next day from said friend...

"What the fuck......what the hell is wrong with you?

"Uh, wait, lemme explain...."

"No, never mind, i gotta go...."

CLICK

So needless to say, should i try and call her back and explain, write the friendship off or wait a week or two and then call like nothing happened?

SO feel free to comment, give advice or just lay down some crazy shit you've said to people while on a bender lately

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

She probably wont want to hear your voice at this stage, so i would recommend SMS/emailing her appologizing, and explaining what happened. under no circumstances should you ride off the friendship (its just not worth it) OR playing it off like nothing happened.

Also, i think you should buy her dinner or take her out for a drink to make up for it.

about a month ago, my friends girlfriend was doing little things that annoy me. and i turned to her and in a calm voice and said, "if you say another word, i'm going to punch you in the fucking throat." and nobody said a damn thing to me, till my buddy JC busted out laughing. my boy, who goes out with this girl then kinda laughed. his girl just looked at both of us with a "what the fuck" look on her face. it was pretty damn funny.

*note, i was sober.

and i can't stand this girl.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@May 10 2005, 05:23 AM

what ever happened to that chick you were trying to swap saliva with?

same chick?

fuck, which one? One of the asian chicks?

there been a lot of those lately.....

oh oh oh, right, i know which one...things are proceeding nicely with her....

but this chick i called was just a friend

I've said mad stupid shit to lady friends while I was drunk, too. I say you either do what fatbastard said, or do what I say, which is just go "What?...Whaaaaat???" next time you see her.

But you already did the "I can explain" thing, so you should just give a heartfelt apology however you can and say some bullshit like you're seeking treatment for your alcohol abuse..lol. But only if you're actually sorry.

Originally posted by DETO@May 10 2005, 12:25 AM

about a month ago, my friends girlfriend was doing little things that annoy me. and i turned to her and in a calm voice and said, "if you say another word, i'm going to punch you in the fucking throat." and nobody said a damn thing to me, till my buddy JC busted out laughing. my boy, who goes out with this girl then kinda laughed. his girl just looked at both of us with a "what the fuck" look on her face. it was pretty damn funny.

*note, i was sober.

and i can't stand this girl.

I'm laughing because I just imagined this being played out in a car, and it's pretty damn funny.

Guest krie

Go round to her house to apologize. Apologizes in person are always better. After your apologie is accepted, turn on her and punch her in the lips and follow on with plan A.

I was caught in a situation similar to this..

what I did was act just as bent out of shape as the girl did and basically told her that I was drunk/high as fuck and that she should have understood, after all the shit we've been through etc. etc., that I didnt mean that shit and if she can't come to grips with that then maybe our friendship wasn't as strong as I thougth it was..she recanted and lost her nerve and give or take a week things where back to normal..

basically: Call her bluff..even if she doesn't come around..shit'll be fun and bring some closure to it..instead of this weird tension where you are wondering what your next move should be...

This reminds me of a night when all of my boys and I were at a friend of ours house getting shitfaced and one of the guys there was with a girl who had a guy so basically she was cheating on him. Anyways we find her cell phone after she passes out and proceed to call what we think is his cell phone. it turned out to be his house phone and his mom answered. Not being one to back down I proceed to yell into the phone "WE HAVE YOUR GIRL OVER HERE AND WE'RE RUNNING A TRAIN ON HER!" :CLICK: I still can't bring to mind what the look on her face must have been. :haha:

Guest spectr

man fuck it if she cant deal with your drunken antics then tell her to fuck off and drink more, but you should have downed about 6 doubles of whiskey and a couple pints of sierra nevada bigfoot before you call her up and i also recomend you tell her you you love her and always thought she was hot for a fat chick and you would fuck her if she lost 50 or 60 pounds.

Originally posted by Weapon X@May 10 2005, 05:47 AM

I've said mad stupid shit to lady friends while I was drunk, too. I say you either do what fatbastard said, or do what I say, which is just go "What?...Whaaaaat???" next time you see her.

Me too. Ask sneak, yo.

That's why I don't take drugs anymore.