I DONT WANNA GO YOU CANT MAKE ME MOTHER FUCKER!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

tommorow is registration at good old school....FUCK SCHOOL....man...all the people i hate so much im gonna have to see....another year of just weed, parents, failed attempts at women, bad grades, forgetting locker combos, getting humiliated in front of people, wake up early every morning, shitty over priced cafe food, fights, annoying people, jocks, teachers, detention.......man..this is fuckin stupid!!!!! maaaaaaaannn......NOOOOOOOO!!!! MUST NOT GO!!!! MUST GO FIRST DAY HIGH TO EAZE TENSION!! im gonna load up some hollow tips and kill everyone!! yeah!!! (fbi this is a joke) hehehe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the trick is to miss as many day's as posible before you get in trouble with the law, make up the time, then repeat. and do all the make up work. the teachers'll usually hook you up if you're a senior... well they did here anyways. but it might have something to do with the fact that it's the souf side.

san anto.

Guest Stapler

I am on holidays now for another 2 weeks. But I have to go back to school were nothing even remotly as interesting as that goes on. Count yourself lucky I cant even speak to 99% of the kids that go to school with me.......;)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i have 17 more days. i have to get a move on the essay i have for english.

The novel's (Grapes Of Wrath) reflection of realism, naturalism, and romanticism.

Ill have to think of a good thesis statement.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i had to read some shitty book called "snow falling on cedars" and i gotta make a crative thinking project for it.....so naturely imnot gonna be creative....im gonna make a diarama of the war scene on tarawa...so i took a shoebox, got some soldiers, put red paint on some to make them dead...and made a war scene...then i got a picture of a japanese hoe and some nippon soldiers and taped them to the background so i can make up some bullshit about "relationships" in the book during my presentation...school is stupid

have fun and fucking party! and don't get a job, cause after you graduate that's all that's left. drink beer, smoke weed, and fuck. and always, always cut class and go smoke. remember, you can always make up the work and make up the class time later...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

they have a movie of snow falling on cedars. i think you get to see charlize therons boobies.

edit: nope. no boobies. not even a charlize theron. i was thinking of cider house rules.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Grandola

have fun and fucking party! and don't get a job, cause after you graduate that's all that's left. drink beer, smoke weed, and fuck. and always, always cut class and go smoke. remember, you can always make up the work and make up the class time later...

cutting class is so common in my school that they fuckin crackdown on that shit now...cops patrol campus and if you cut alot they give you some weird punishments i forgot, like buffing graffiti in school or like dentention...its whack...i never go to parties because the only kids throwing parties are those faggot jocks and im not goin anywhere with those fags...and fucking!!?!? ahahah man i doubt thats happening...im a sucka when it comes to girls

man i wish i still went to a real high school. you don't appreciate that shit until you're out of it. i go to this pathetic slacker school where i don't even have to show up i just these little packets at home and turn them in. i know that sounds awesome and it is at first but after two years of this shit i am sooooo fucking bored with my life. i keep having dreams about going to a real school and i get all bummed when i wake up. fuck man, where else are you forced to hang out with ridiculous amounts of hot girls? the only part that sucks is having to get up all early. then again, if i still went to real high school i would probably still be a freshman. my gpa freshman year was 0.0. my god i'm pathetic

haha highschool

those were the days.

im assuming youre gonna be a junior or senior

dood just go and have fun, do the minumum of homework

and get in all nice and friendly with your teachers

this way YOU are in control and you can go fuckin nuts or do whatever you want without consequence. trust me it works.

and if this doesnt sound like something YOU would do.

take this opportunity to reinvent yourself into what YOU want to be

the possibilites are endless, its all up to you

YOU could be fucking the quarterbacks girlfriend

or be known by everyone as THE guy.

its all up to you...

but i suggest you make some changes

i was a fucking nerd my freshman and sophomore year

but then junior year i decided to make some changes

this resulted in me having more girls on my nuts than ever

and the guys i used to envy now envied me

school can change alot and be very enjoyable if you take the time to make it that way.

Originally posted by Pistol

"fuck you i'm not gonna do what you told me, fuck you i'm not gonna what you told me"

you can always kill everyone. i'd like to see those motherfuckers act stupid then.

;)

:lol: the harsh reality of being a pistol...

As for school I still need to register...Im glad to be out of highschool sure...but Im not glad to be going to the same Community College everyone from my highschool is going to...so basically im escaping nothing...long lived what ever this thread is rambling on about.

Originally posted by Smart

STOP NOW INTANGIBLE FAME!!! DO NOT GO TO 13TH GRADE!!! TAKE TIME OFF TO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT PLACE, THEN ATTEND A DIFFERENT SCHOOL, YOUR ENTIRE FUTURE IS AT STAKE!!!

who are you? deon warwick?

Originally posted by Smart

STOP NOW INTANGIBLE FAME!!! DO NOT GO TO 13TH GRADE!!! TAKE TIME OFF TO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT PLACE, THEN ATTEND A DIFFERENT SCHOOL, YOUR ENTIRE FUTURE IS AT STAKE!!!

I was actually comtemplating this today for about 4 hours...but im lazy and time is running out...I feel like im being sucked down a whirpool of doom and gloom to forever live in my methed out dead beat waste land of a city.....I really think if I dont get out of here ill die here...

you should try to get your history teachers to read lies my teacher told me by james t. loewen in class. its some good stuff, its all about the lies that the american education system are teaching and what really happened.

how does it go...

those that have the control now also control the future.

those that have the control now also control the past.

some such stuff. its a good song though.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

you should try to get your history teachers to read lies my teacher told me by james t. loewen in class. its some good stuff, its all about the lies that the american education system are teaching and what really happened.

how does it go...

those that have the control now also control the future.

those that have the control now also control the past.

some such stuff. its a good song though.

A book I found to be very interesting was "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" Check it out...forgot who the author was, but it should be easy to find.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

ill do that. ive seen it a few times but never picked it up

Yhea, the same author has another book that he put out after that one...both are good, make interesting points, and give you a different view of education, and how to make money...

Archived