i dont remember what the fuck happened last night

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this has also been happening to me alot these days. well not as bad as not knowing how i got home. but due to my job i cant get drunk during the week.. so when friday night hits i get done up real proper. its been like 2 months straight of me getting off work friday and drinking or of control. i remeber what i did but theres large chunks of the night witch i forget

I think you gave everyone free blowjobs and then all of a sudden you woke up because we know that isnt true because you charge 10 bux a pop.

you fucking faggot, my screen name does not mean i give ten dollar blowjobs, regardless of what you what or think. it has to do with the ten dollar blowjobs that grimey women charge in my hood, or that toothless black bitch from richmond california who said she would fuck me for ten dollars because it was my birthday....

Dude across the street were acting stupid last night. I went over there and drank for awhile. Then at 2am the neighborhood came alive, people were all out partying and shit.

The afforementioned guys then decided to play a game of poop dollar. I think everyone in the neighborhood had a some quality laughs over the next hour, as person after person stopped and picked up the poop dollar.

Then some crackhead picked it up and just kept going...

The end.

yea i remember most of the night. i was at a homies party, i remember most of it. i dont remember the last minutes though, or leaving the party, or how i got home. i remember dropping into this bar and buying a beer and watching irish people dance to trance music and watch soccer at teh same time. i dont remember anything after that either

you fucking faggot' date=' my screen name does not mean i give ten dollar blowjobs, regardless of what you what or think. it has to do with the ten dollar blowjobs that grimey women charge in my hood, or that toothless black bitch from richmond california who said she would fuck me for ten dollars because it was my birthday....[/quote']

That "toothles black bitch" has a name show some respect(and im sure it would be something like Shaniqua.)

i had a dream where i died, and i didn't wake up before i died. i think i got crushed by a ship? except it just sat on top of me so i smashed my head into the sand and i died. because i didn't want to drown. anyway, i managed to 'stay awake' (in my dream) and i got reincarnated as a friend of mine from primary school, back when i was like 6. i looked at my old self and got really confused. really cool though because i started planning my life out. like shit, i was 6 and already knew so fucking much. like a superhuman.