i dont really feel like doing anything tonight.

Guest beardo

im pretty much just waiting for tomorrow to roll around so i can go paint. dont particularly fee like going downtown for a drink, where a few friends are already half tanked. we went out to a movie earlier (the grudge, which was ok i guess. everyone says the original is way freakier) my roomate is in the other room reading some sci fi garbage probably, so thats not helping my motivation.

beardo/posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I watched 2 episodes of the Sopranos and I'm about to watch another one. Plus I watched that video of the kid getting brained by the parked car. Then prescribed drugs to help me sleep so I don't stay up till 7 AM doing nothing. But I did go apartment hunting today so that was sort of productive.

That sums up my night.

I'm drunk and sorting through digital photos from 2002 that should have been sorted back then. Antibiotics should not be combined with alcohol as it can render many of them ineffective if taken within 8 hours or so. If you're on a single dose you're probably fine, but it still weakens your immune system to some extent so beware. Better off not.

Drinking on antidepressants is only recommended against because in cases of true depression it can trigger a bad episode. Luckily, doctors these days have their heads up their asses and are prescribing antidepressants to everyone, so it should be safe to drink for most people taking them. Either way, there is no physical danger, only psychological.

I'm chillin' at home tonight.

Alread yhad a half bottle of wine and watched an x-men divx rip.

Tomorrow will be insane, so I need my sleep. Plus I've got shit early in the AM.

hey, i just set up something from ikea, too. its a tv/stereo stand.

i don't want to go out tonight because i'm still hungover from last night. i went and saw Capital J (jungle dj) at a club last night. hot fucking white labels were dropped. got completly fucking wasted. double fisting all the way on 2.50 beers, beeatch! tonight i just talked to sooki and some other girl for a bit and interwebbed the night away.

damn.... capital j

he used to play at the club I 'worked' at like 7 years ago

before in even got gigs real gigs in this city. He used to press

great dubs but got on the wrong side of the syndicate so his

records never really made it to the shops. Then he got all bitter

and famous. He used to be a DMC dj and I think he won the battle

in London (not the UK one)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Poops, how's Sideways? All this praise it's received has made me curious about it, even though it doesn't seem to be very interesting.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 29 2005, 12:43 AM

wait, you cant drink on antibiotics? i thought you just werent supposed to drink on antidepressants.

Well, you're not supposed to drink while on antibiotics, but it's not because you'll ruin your liver or anything. Alcohol just renders the antibiotic useless and you pee it away.

i thought sideways sucked. or atleast, its not for young people. i can see a bunch of mid aged wine nerds enjoying it though. the ad on tv is pretty decieving. its not funny at all.

beardo/ if you really want to see it. wait for the dollar theatre.

i went with my mom and dad to see "IN GOOD COMPANY", i thought it was pretty damn funny, plus it was free.

way to much estrogen in the theatre though, buncha divorced women went last night. stupid fucking bitches.

then we had some loud ass oprah watching bitches sitting behind us that damn near ruined the movie for me, but it was a good flick i thought.

go see it with your girl though if you have one. lol

i managed to land well over my intendented drink limit. broke some things that weren't mine, hit myself in the eye with something really hard, probably said some things i should have kept to myself, and don't remember how i got home.

this morning was all blackeyes and my asshole literally throwing up every twenty minutes or so. i probably should eat something.

i got up at 8am today and spent a fair amount of time travelling back to london to paint. now, hopefully many of you will know that a days worth of train delays, gay people, and spending hours painting takes its toll.

my plan for tonite: i have pizza, beer, spliffage, 12oz and new dvds.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Jan 29 2005, 03:17 PM

I disagree with beardo. I'm not yet 25, yet I still enjoyed the movie - funny, sad, well-written, well-acted. Giamatti did an awesome job, as did the other guy from Wings.

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with Poop. 2 thumbs up. I'm a big fan of the director though, Alexander Payne. He also did About Schmidt and Election. And some other movie we'll pretend he didn't do.

what a slow fucking day it is. fucking driving me nuts. a friends having a get together party tonight, should be fun, they normally always are. i shall be getting crunkdified tonight.

ps- i need a pimp cup. or atleast a really large one that holds alot of drink in it. i hate refilling a lot throughout the night.

MY SUPER SWEET 16 show on mtv makes me wanna choke those rich little bitches in the making.

channel zero has been the suck lately.

and god damnit i want a new tattoo but cant decide on anything for sure for shit.

and attempting to stop cursing is way to hard.