Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i dont really feel like doing anything tonight.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jan 29, 2005.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

im pretty much just waiting for tomorrow to roll around so i can go paint. dont particularly fee like going downtown for a drink, where a few friends are already half tanked. we went out to a movie earlier (the grudge, which was ok i guess. everyone says the original is way freakier) my roomate is in the other room reading some sci fi garbage probably, so thats not helping my motivation.

beardo/posts

2. I'm trying to be a good kid with this whole antibiotic thing, so I'm chill for the weekend.

3. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

going to the neighborhood jewish fraternity to get drunk and holler at some jewish princesses.

challah back!

wait, you cant drink on antibiotics? i thought you just werent supposed to drink on antidepressants.

4. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I watched 2 episodes of the Sopranos and I'm about to watch another one. Plus I watched that video of the kid getting brained by the parked car. Then prescribed drugs to help me sleep so I don't stay up till 7 AM doing nothing. But I did go apartment hunting today so that was sort of productive.

That sums up my night.

5. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I'm drunk and sorting through digital photos from 2002 that should have been sorted back then. Antibiotics should not be combined with alcohol as it can render many of them ineffective if taken within 8 hours or so. If you're on a single dose you're probably fine, but it still weakens your immune system to some extent so beware. Better off not.

Drinking on antidepressants is only recommended against because in cases of true depression it can trigger a bad episode. Luckily, doctors these days have their heads up their asses and are prescribing antidepressants to everyone, so it should be safe to drink for most people taking them. Either way, there is no physical danger, only psychological.

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I'm chillin' at home tonight.
    Alread yhad a half bottle of wine and watched an x-men divx rip.
    Tomorrow will be insane, so I need my sleep. Plus I've got shit early in the AM.

7. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I put together an Ikea couch tonite....put away laundry. Made tea. I am about to do homework on this rainy Friday night. I have no life while I'm in school....

I say you go out beardo.

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Just walked in from seeing Sideways with the lady. All the wine in the movie convinced me to open a bottle and drink late.

It's a Riesling, since I know you all were going to ask.

9. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

and that info does me what good without the year and reigon?

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

hey, i just set up something from ikea, too. its a tv/stereo stand.

i don't want to go out tonight because i'm still hungover from last night. i went and saw Capital J (jungle dj) at a club last night. hot fucking white labels were dropped. got completly fucking wasted. double fisting all the way on 2.50 beers, beeatch! tonight i just talked to sooki and some other girl for a bit and interwebbed the night away.

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

damn.... capital j

he used to play at the club I 'worked' at like 7 years ago
    before in even got gigs real gigs in this city. He used to press
    great dubs but got on the wrong side of the syndicate so his
    records never really made it to the shops. Then he got all bitter
    and famous. He used to be a DMC dj and I think he won the battle
    in London (not the UK one)

12. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

yeah, he had a 'drop it like its hot' remix that made everyone go nuts. i think they called rewind twice on that track. dude was wearing a big iced out chain and shit. it was a good time.

13. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

^^^^^^^^^
    where have you been?!

and its not raining TOO hard tonight

yet i am staying home tonight tooooooo.
    830 am work ROCKS!

14. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

staying in coughing up small living things.
    but i just cooked myself the fucking tastiest chicken thighs.

15. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

hm drank some beers..smoked...watched some coked up short little fat kid call out my bigger, stronger friend - and then proceed to whoop his ass. came home and fell asleep for 3 hours and woke up to the screams of the movie 'wrong turn' and visuals of crazy deformed redneck super-billys.