I don't know why I keep on coming back...

shaolinmasta

I visit this site from time to time, only to be disapointed to see that nothing has really changed...

The thread topics are always the same, I know fuckin teenagers or young adults like us enjoy dwelling on these topics but I just feel it's getting boring VERY BORING.

The usual threads have stuff with content like this in them:

"Favourite movies thread"

"Favourite lyrics to a song thread or how this song affects you thread"

and blah blah blah blah blah.

Why not post something up mildly intereresting.

Like, Facts about Adolf Hitler like how he had an obsessiion with hands and compared his to other famous people when he was a kid, or the irony in how he was a vegetarian or someshit like that.

Anyways that's a useful hint on how to start getting people like me intrested in this board again.

Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't give a rat's ass about who's interested in this board.

i come here when i'm bored on the job.

it's the cyber equivalent of a smoke break

except it's not killing me.

play on playas.

pee on bitches.

:lol:

Originally posted by !@#$%

i don't give a rat's ass about who's interested in this board.

i come here when i'm bored on the job.

it's the cyber equivalent of a smoke break

except it's not killing me.

play on playas.

pee on bitches.

:lol:

on point as always ma'am...virtual smoke break in progress for the non-smokers...

you gotta take the bad with the good, right now is a standard phase in channel zero.

facts about hitler you may be interested in

-adolf hitlers mother was part jewish, and he had a close family friend who was jewish and was their doctor

-he failed as an artist

- he only had one testical

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

Like, Facts about Adolf Hitler like how he had an obsessiion with hands and compared his to other famous people when he was a kid, or the irony in how he was a vegetarian or someshit like that.

i have an obsession with hands too..

and feet

I don't why I keep coming back here either....I guess it's kinda fun to see what's here and reply to shit that I think is funny....I took a 6 month break and just started coming around again...this site is a great way to waste time when you're at work although the word "work" hasn't been in my vocabulary in over a year....yeah, I'm a fuckin' dirtneck....so what?...if you don't this board...then don't show up.....put on some shoes,go outside on sidewalk and find some rocks to kick.....later.

12oz is a fun thing to do to waste tiime. Time crawls for me, where i'm at has a lot to do with it but still. and on the threads tip, it comes and goes. things will get repetitive and then a burst of creative threads and ideas comes about. give it two weeks, or two days. . who knows.

but if you don't like it, why do it? or better yet why don't you author some creative thread(s). . .

Archived