i dont know what to do, really!!!!!

Guest marker

Guest marker

theres this girl and weve been friends for hella long, and im way to far in the friend zone and i really wanna hit it and stay hitin it..................... i really dont know what to do ...............................HELP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Slap your dick in her face and tell her youve been dreaming bout this moment for ages. Nah just tell her your feeling and shit if you know she is one of those SOAP OPERA watching bitches try and act it out like her favorite one or some shit and BAMM HEAD AND SEX whenever

getter drunk.

Asked this girl I was friends with out in school, she said no. About a week later, she suggests that we go get a drink. I'm like...uh, ok. A few hours later after she got her drink on and lost her inhibitions....she busted a move on me. I figure if it worked for her...it should work for you.

Guest Canadiano

be an asshole, but not too much of one. I find that if you create some emotional drama (anger, sadness, opening upness), she might be down. Just tell her one day when your (slightly) buzzin' off the liks.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by SteveAustin

getter drunk.

you beat me to it!

http://www.netwalk.com/~truegger/ftrh/Mikey1.jpg'>

Here's what you need to do to break the "friend zone"...

Dissaper for a little bit. Work it out so that she missed you.

Maybe you could cancel getting together with her or make plans without her.

Dont be an asshole about it, because then you're fucked.

Just make sure that she WANTS to spend time with you.

Then when you see her again after not seing her a while,

go straight in with the hug and the kiss on the cheek.

You need to break down the old 'lets-be-friends' set up.

Then tell her how much you've missed her and that you

wanted to see her just as much as she wanted to see you.

Now you have the makings of sexual tension...

so it's time to gulp some liquid courage.

good luck... and once you get the ball rolling... you HAVE to keep up to it.

Guest serpent of the light

bitchez ain't shit but ho'z and trix.

aight?

i'm wallowing in self righteous pity cuz the girl i've been with blew me off last night. so its done with her. girls are fun while it lasts. its just fucking gay in the end.

Guest --zeSto--

What's my Name ?

"Fuck you, that's my name. You know why mister? Because you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight and I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. That's my name."

"That watch cost more than your car. I made $970,000 last year, how much you make? You see pal, that's who I am and you're nothing. Nice guy, I don't give a shit. Good father, fuck you, go home and play with your kids."

some brilliant screenwriting

check www.uggr.com

Guest Canadiano

ah, shit man...i just yelled out the whole Baldwin script in this room here, and I notice one of the neighbours looking at me from her backyard. I must look insane. i was pointing my finger abrasively to an imaginary bunch of salesmen.

Archived