I don't know WHAT I was thinking!

Smart

Man, back a while ago I thought I would move to Portland, OR and now I realize... That would NEVER have worked out. No matter what the context or situation, I can't help but giggle a little when someone says:

Beaver

beaver.jpg

like:

Titicaca

270px-Lake_titicaca.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man, that sucks!

Once my dad and his friend were in NYC, or maybe Boston but I'm pretty sure NY... Anyway, they were moving south and riding in dudes little Datsun. The 1500 or something, basically an MG, so they put everything super valuable in the trunk and took almost everything else inside. Yeah, positive it was NY now, but... the first night someone slashed the top on the car and stole the only box left in there. It was full of my dad's photo albums. Like every picture he'd taken up to that point in his life and he was an AVID photographer. All his childhood, high school and college and first year in the navy...

*poof*

He was, understandably, broken hearted for the 3 days they stayed. Dad's pal John fixed his car top with tape and that was that... Until the last night, they got up in the morning and the car had been broken into again but this time dude returned all the photo albums.

thats the way i feel about my black book. i guard that shit wit my life. i a fire broke out the first thing i would go for is my black book' date=' then of course my stunna shades and a can of hyphy juice. so did he cry or wut?[/quote']

I gotta friend who used to have a really bitchin' blackbook, a big one you know.. his dopest stuff was in it, like production type stuff w/ characters and everything. One night at the beach the book was getting passed around the firepit and this drunk girl dropped it in the fire. I guess the book was completely incinerated after that.

Well, the truly sad thing is fact that because that had happend - my friend just gave up writing completely. It was like that book was his heart or something..

The way he talks about the girl who did it, he still holds a grudge..

... Until the last night' date=' they got up in the morning and the car had been broken into again but this time dude returned all the photo albums.[/quote']

That's fucking awesome.

I drove around for hours, hoping that dude might have decided to ditch my bag of film in the area, but no luck. Someone said they saw a skinhead on a bike peering in car windows on the block, but didn't think to call the police. Fucking asstard.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i like it.

not to live really, i dont know

but one of my all time favorite ppl in the workd is there. and it's fun times to go see her