i don't care what anyone says i like def leppard.

garcia_vega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know but I know this fat chick that did a strip tease for this dude with that song playing and since then whenever I hear anything from Def Leppard I start to dry retch.... blearrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh wobble wobble yuk yuk yuk

pour some sugar on arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest cracked ass

You're all sleeping on the High'n'Dry album with Pete Willis on guitar (who later quit the band to form his own short-lived project called "Girlschool").

Guest chicken bone

i remember i bought a def lepperd album when i was like.. seven.

you stupid gay little chicken bone!! but then i started listening to fat boys instead. hot pie!

------------------

chicken bone!

Guest MothersLover

Im a big fan of 70's and 80's metal, and def leppard does kick ass, right next to van morrison (gloria..come on now) and Black Sabbath.

i remember buying GNR appetite for destruction (vinyl) but my mom's friend informed her about the language on it so she made me take it back and exchange it for.....you guessed it, def leppard hysteria. i don't care much for them anymore but old GNR' is still the shit. My Michelle, Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen.....ahhhhhh, i miss those days, i had a bad ass mullet.

when i bought guns n roses appetite for destruction, that was the first tape i ever owned with swears on it. when i heard "it's so easy, so fuckin easy," it sent me into a frenzy. i got so pumped up, that i grabbed my soccer cleat and threw it through my bedroom window shattering the glass everywhere. then my mom came in and beat me with a wiffle bat.

Archived