i donated ass-skin to help reconstruct michael jackson's face - friday 25th june '04

Abracadabra

tonight- got a bootleg copy of hero. a couple mates are coming over with booze and we're going to kung-fu out. hopefully there's english subtitles......also if it doesn't rain, gunna write on stuff.

saturday- weather is going to suck this weekend (but the weatherman lies, so who knows) but i'll probably end up staying home and watching season one of the sopranos.

saturday night- a university end of exam party. lots of drank & skank. rockin out...

sunday- hungover. probably watch sopranos season 2.

monday- working, but after work there's some party thing that work is throwing with free food and drank. i'll be going to work on tuesday with a hangover. wordemup.

plans's?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well my planes are mostly spare of them moment

but it mostly goes like this..

friday night - go out and get pissed with mates..then write on the occasional thing or two or three,four,five........

saturday - work half day, then chill with mates and start drinking for satuday night.....

sunday - might go for a day paint hopefully.

then most likly cruze out for a pizza or a kebab!

tonight - end of exam drinking at its finest

saturday - dead during day

saturday night - hopefully go to mates 18th if not catch a movie with the ladie friend

sunday- probably keep drinking due to holidays and all

good times good times

3:39 am New York Time: Just got back from a bar where our best friends tended the drinks.

all day i was at the beach with a girl i will ask to marry in three years.

i left the bar at 1:40 am because i was so goddamned hungry i went to a diner.

we all went to the diner.

the whole classy inc. familia.

now i drink white wine from a dixie cup.

i hate white wine out of every wine but the song i listen to right now is great.

friday: leave work at 2, go home and pack, drive to CT and stay in a dirty hotel and do the baby makin dance all night....minus the babies.

saturday: go to a wedding on my boys and i 2 year anniversary and then probably continue with the night befores festivities.

sunday: If my bike is ready ill pick that up and ride it all day..if not ill go shopping. maybe catch a movie....saved looks pretty funny

then back to the grindstone on monday......

Guest beardo
i donated ass-skin to help reconstruct michael jackson's face

goddamn thats funny

only plan for the weekend is see like 3 movies. f-911, dodgeball and saved.

friday - band practice which has just been cancelled due to drummer's birthday, going out to lunch. Doing something lovely with the girlfriend after she gets off work

Saturday - Still unclear

Sunday - Grad Party for myself where I will be given a shit load of cash and get completely trashed

Monday - Head up to NYC and hit up the B&H store to waste said shit load of cash on the following: Nikon F4, light meter, tripod, flash, ring flash, tons of film.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

^ email me if you want to do something. Last year I saw the schumberg fireworks.

Also, I think I have you as one of my postcard people.

yessir.

i will let you know next week.

shhhhh.

keep the postcard thing a secret!

but make it nice, suckerrr:)

one day I too will hang out with 12oz freaks.

oh... next weekend. riiight!

friday

nurse this hangover

poker night with the boys

stumble drunk to the girls house

saturday

i'm too hungover to even think of it

Guest imported_El Mamerro

All I know is I'll be attending some boxing matches tonight and I will probably get wasted. Beyond that the future is unlcear.

Friday: trying to get drunk on lunch break to hold me over for the rest of this horrid day I'm 2 golden monkies in so I'm off to a good start. After work either going to the bar with my man or going to some sorta underground punk show with a friend dunno yet

Saturday: rents are coming down before they go to some concert gonna take em out to dinner and what not. Beladed fathers day gift. After that prolly chill till people tell me where partying at my house and do that.

Sunday. Chill,chill, then prolly off to funk night at the bar behind my house and get rehydrated again and pass out and wake up monday n start all over

I need another hobey other then alcohol

friday: work, then go watch fahrenheit 911

saturday: sleep in, clean, hang out at the house and draw, (but most likely i'll waste my time on the web, as usual)

sunday: paint with a good friend of mine, eat somewhere, talk for hours long after we finished eating...

working all this weekend, but i get out at 5 tomorrow...

I'm really hopin to get to the taste tomorrow after work, but if i can't, i'll probably just go during the week sometime after skool since i'm down there twice a week. I'd really like to run into this one writer-friend of mine, so i can stab him in the fuckin eyeball..

we'll see what goes on. :)

hey cinched-if u wanna swing by the taste w/ me you can email me, since my school is about three blocks away. :idea:

ps- cilone is from chicago?

Friday: Farenheit 911, maybe…If I have time during that period of the day. Shit, I should go now, but I’m too lazy. If not, just chilling at home tonight. Maybe get a girl over.

Saturday: Get drunk, bbq, have fun…that will be the plan. *oh yeah, Jays game, too.

Sunday: hungover piece.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

hey cinched-if u wanna swing by the taste w/ me you can email me, since my school is about three blocks away. :idea:

ps- cilone is from chicago?

school as in columbia?

I gotta see how my homework situation goes. finals, finals. in summer!

bah.

but we can all meet up...me, you and cil?

he is a suburban.

hehee.

going to be a weird weekend...

http://mexcity.8m.com/images/mex-pridecowboys.jpg'>

http://www.panix.com/clay/nyc/gp/gp02.jpg'>

http://majesticmoose.net/photography/albums/canalparade/crw_3281.sized.jpg'>

ya get the idea......

friday - hopefully relax with the hubby. drink some whiskey and have sloppy sex.

saturday - meet up with podrido and hopefully this one girl from seattle. not sure what we are doing. later that night meet up with best friend and drink wine.

sunday- i want to sleep dammit.

I had to go to an art show once on the same day, so I had to cut past the ‘route’. Luckily I didn’t see anything too scary, as I was on the end tail, but we happened to come across my girlfriend at the time’s dyke friend, and she kept spraying me “because I need to lighten up.” Bah!

Archived