1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i do think this applys to everyone in this room.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ?!?!, Jan 14, 2002.

1. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i do think this applys to everyone in this room.

Discussion started by ?!?! - Jan 14, 2002

top 5 tv show dramas in which i have seen every episode most likely more then once. in no particular order.

1- party of 5 / time of your life (seeing as they are both connected through sarahs relationship with bailey, that and toyl didnt last long, i thought i would put them together. both wonderful and remarkable shows in which i gave years of my life to. i actually cried when they left.)

2- buffy the vampire slayer / angel (in the eariler episodes of buffy the vampire slayer,while it was good it had alot of dumb stuff, thus i would say the later episodes were much better, yet the show as a whole is grand, much better then the movie. again i put 2 shows down, seeing as angel is connected much like party of 5 and time of your life was, only with this there were more cameos on each show, that and instead of one character from the previous show being on the spinoff their was 3.(in case you dont know, angel, wesley and cordealia or however you spell her name.)

3- felicity (now while i said i saw every episode of all the shows, this is the exception. due to a job i had to work i missed a few episodes of the season before this one, but i did catch up on most all of them by repeats. great show all around. 3 great hairstyles as well. i remember when it first came on i was like...wow the pink ranger.)

4- new york under mother fuckin cover (do i need to explain why this is one of the best shows ever. wowzers.)

5-popular (now while this show did have alot of stuff on it that made me go..man why did they put that in there..it was still a mighty fine show. too bad its no longer on the wb.)

now i would have added news radio, becuase its one of the best shows, but its not really dramatic.
    now shows that i believe i time could make my top 5.
    law and order criminal intent. this show has the best storys. and ice t plays in it.

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jan 14, 2002

I've seen alot of NYUC but NONE of the others, not even once... you should have included News Radio... none of those other shows had Phil Hartman...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 14, 2002

that was a great fucking show.

i have seen every episode of seinfeld ever. at least 4 times over.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. Raiser

Raiser 12oz Junior Member

Raiser - Replied Jan 14, 2002

remember when torez buffed his graffiti?(on nyoc)

Raiser - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jan 14, 2002

HELL YEAH!!! WEAK!!! he was all like:
    'can you belive I used to do this shit??'
    and his buddy was all:
    'thank god you made it out bro...'

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

blood as ink - Replied Jan 14, 2002

news radio was the best ever...phi hartman was fantastic...anyways as far as silly drama shows go ...gilmore girls...i have no clue why ...it's funny though at points...other then that i have no clue why i watch it...i know i'll probeley get shit for it but i don't care oh well.fuck it.

7. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Jan 14, 2002

buffy!:king:

8. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

?!?! - Replied Jan 14, 2002

oh fuck
    i cant believe this. i forgot girlmore girls.
    holy shit. i feel so bad now. how could i leave that out. its easily up there. like the entire wb line up from 8-10 mon-fri was my life bascially. well it used to be, they ahve some wack shows on now.
    all of them minus like 3 or four. dawsons creek was ok.it kinda fell off.
    they film it 40 minutes from me, i should go complain to them.
    man im so upset i left out girlmore girls. how did that happen.

looks like someone hit you with the pretty stick.

9. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper 12oz Elite Member

bodice_ripper - Replied Jan 14, 2002

Star trek the next generation (every single one, over and over)
    Babylon5
    Powerpuff Girls

i would be hard pressed to even KNOW I was watching the ones you mention

bodice_ripper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

hey there, if you wanna talk shit i will be forced to ban you.
    i do believe this was my thread for my list.
    did i say, hey does anyone have a list of shows they have watched. no
    now i wouldnt have cared, but you had to commit acts of blasphemy by asking yourself why you would even watch those shows.
    please do not enter my thread again, go engage in your satanish lesbian acts and vadalize other peoples property. thank you.

11. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper 12oz Elite Member

bodice_ripper - Replied Jan 14, 2002

I didn't diss your shows man, I just haven't heard of some of them - what with me livin in ireland and all.........................

relax the kacks

bodice_ripper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

my fault. i took

i would be hard pressed to even KNOW I was watching the ones you mention

for being an insult towards the greatness that is, my programs.

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 14, 2002

they always show re-runs of sponge bob squarepants nowadays...when the fuck are they coming out with the new ones??!?!?

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Jan 14, 2002

either you are female or you have to be joking.
    dark angel could woop buffy's ass.

i am a fan of space ghost. he punch bjork last night.

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jan 14, 2002

I was flipping through the channels today and stumbled on News Radio. Man, that show is hilarious. I'm gonna start watching it all the time. So much more refreshing than Full House.....naaaaaah, maybe not.

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: