i do think this applys to everyone in this room.

Guest ?!?!

top 5 tv show dramas in which i have seen every episode most likely more then once. in no particular order.

1- party of 5 / time of your life (seeing as they are both connected through sarahs relationship with bailey, that and toyl didnt last long, i thought i would put them together. both wonderful and remarkable shows in which i gave years of my life to. i actually cried when they left.)

2- buffy the vampire slayer / angel (in the eariler episodes of buffy the vampire slayer,while it was good it had alot of dumb stuff, thus i would say the later episodes were much better, yet the show as a whole is grand, much better then the movie. again i put 2 shows down, seeing as angel is connected much like party of 5 and time of your life was, only with this there were more cameos on each show, that and instead of one character from the previous show being on the spinoff their was 3.(in case you dont know, angel, wesley and cordealia or however you spell her name.)

3- felicity (now while i said i saw every episode of all the shows, this is the exception. due to a job i had to work i missed a few episodes of the season before this one, but i did catch up on most all of them by repeats. great show all around. 3 great hairstyles as well. i remember when it first came on i was like...wow the pink ranger.)

4- new york under mother fuckin cover (do i need to explain why this is one of the best shows ever. wowzers.)

5-popular (now while this show did have alot of stuff on it that made me go..man why did they put that in there..it was still a mighty fine show. too bad its no longer on the wb.)

now i would have added news radio, becuase its one of the best shows, but its not really dramatic.

now shows that i believe i time could make my top 5.

law and order criminal intent. this show has the best storys. and ice t plays in it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

I've seen alot of NYUC but NONE of the others, not even once... you should have included News Radio... none of those other shows had Phil Hartman...

that was a great fucking show.

i have seen every episode of seinfeld ever. at least 4 times over.

Guest blood as ink

news radio was the best ever...phi hartman was fantastic...anyways as far as silly drama shows go ...gilmore girls...i have no clue why ...it's funny though at points...other then that i have no clue why i watch it...i know i'll probeley get shit for it but i don't care oh well.fuck it.

oh fuck

i cant believe this. i forgot girlmore girls.

holy shit. i feel so bad now. how could i leave that out. its easily up there. like the entire wb line up from 8-10 mon-fri was my life bascially. well it used to be, they ahve some wack shows on now.

all of them minus like 3 or four. dawsons creek was ok.it kinda fell off.

they film it 40 minutes from me, i should go complain to them.

man im so upset i left out girlmore girls. how did that happen.

looks like someone hit you with the pretty stick.

hey there, if you wanna talk shit i will be forced to ban you.

i do believe this was my thread for my list.

did i say, hey does anyone have a list of shows they have watched. no

now i wouldnt have cared, but you had to commit acts of blasphemy by asking yourself why you would even watch those shows.

please do not enter my thread again, go engage in your satanish lesbian acts and vadalize other peoples property. thank you.

my fault. i took

i would be hard pressed to even KNOW I was watching the ones you mention

for being an insult towards the greatness that is, my programs.

Originally posted by ?!?!

oh fuck

i cant believe this. i forgot girlmore girls.

holy shit. i feel so bad now. how could i leave that out. its easily up there. like the entire wb line up from 8-10 mon-fri was my life bascially. well it used to be, they ahve some wack shows on now.

all of them minus like 3 or four. dawsons creek was ok.it kinda fell off.

they film it 40 minutes from me, i should go complain to them.

man im so upset i left out girlmore girls. how did that happen.

looks like someone hit you with the pretty stick.

either you are female or you have to be joking.

dark angel could woop buffy's ass.

i am a fan of space ghost. he punch bjork last night.

Guest fr8lover

im not going to lie, i saw pretty much every episode of my so called life when i was like 14...it was pathetic, but i was deep into that show, man.

Archived