i didn't post this....ever

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3779/fathceartrik.jpg'>

//www.yourphotos.com/users/3779/kausr2.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3779/kausr3.jpg'>

i of course have tons of different writer's...but these are the only ones scanned...

so anyone want to trade a pack?

[This message has been edited by just~someone~else~ (edited 09-20-2001).]

Originally posted by KINGREAL:

Rony is getting better and better everytime i see his!!

I NEVER HEARD OF THIS rony...

but the tvc boxstarz RONIE has nice stock of steel and style for miles....

good post..except above.

Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3779/causr.JPG'>

Causr's S and R styles on his simpler stuff is always inspiring, and now hes got this style going....and all I can say is fucking run with it! Its hot shit. This piece is just fucking ill. I can see the comparisons some people will draw with some west coast people, but nothing can be done to stop that...

I've seen a few other flicks of this newer style and I'm super impressed...I just hope this stuff starts showing up round here so I can get flix....

anyone else as hyped about this as me?

Originally posted by ese:

Causr's S and R styles on his simpler stuff is always inspiring, and now hes got this style going....and all I can say is fucking run with it! Its hot shit. This piece is just fucking ill. I can see the comparisons some people will draw with some west coast people, but nothing can be done to stop that...

I've seen a few other flicks of this newer style and I'm super impressed...I just hope this stuff starts showing up round here so I can get flix....

anyone else as hyped about this as me?

right here ese.. a whole slew of us are doing a prodo right now in toronto and he's bustin that kind of shit.. roney's is off the hook too.. gonna be slamin thats for sure..

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k:

right here ese.. a whole slew of us are doing a prodo right now in toronto and he's bustin that kind of shit.. roney's is off the hook too.. gonna be slamin thats for sure..

good to hear. I saw the goods when a train hopping vagrant (who shall remain nameless) passed through here armed with flix of some recent stuff done down in that neck of the woods. hot shit...even in crappy night time shots with flashburn. as I said before...I look forward to seeing it out here soon...and flicks of said production when they become available...

Archived