Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i didn't hang out with any celebrities

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

but i did get drunk and hang out with a midget. true story. then i walked home alone in the rain. it was super romantic

2. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

midgets are awesome.

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Walking in the rain is awesome.

4. Abracadabra

oh, i did laundry too. man, my weekend was so rad

5. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

awsome is a romantic word...

6. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

7. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

laundry is always the move on my weekend. i got some ihop today with mr. shark and his wife. that is always fun. and yeah i think i did laundry too. went to a party in manhattan on friday, no mdgets or celebs. i have pics in my "blog" on myspace, if anyone cares to see me, the shark, and a few other idiots hanging.

8. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

so, tell us more of the midget...

9. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

was the rain warm?

10. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

yes i find them to be like little guardian angels sometimes.. but then some people get mad at that comment..

11. Abracadabra

well, not only was she a midget, she was an asian midget (for all you goofs with yellow fever). she had the tinyest little voice, i could hardly hear her over the music. i bought her a vodka & orange. she was a happy little munchkin. cute as a button. i wanted her to be my personal mascot.

12. Abracadabra

um, kinda. i wasn't cold or anything. although i was drunk, so i wouldn't have noticed anyway

13. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

you should have brought a camera and caught flix.

14. Abracadabra

yeah, i know. hindsight's 20/20. the awesome thing is, she wasn't like one of those big head/regular body/little arms & legs style midgets. she was perfectly proportioned, like someone hit a regular sized bitch with a shrink ray.

15. KETA

KETA New Jack

I visited my brother in law in rehab this weekend.