Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I did this in the midst of learning how to post

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by toy_ass, Jul 8, 2001.

1. toy_ass

toy_ass New Jack

tell me what you think. Deep criticism(sp?) appreciated. I more of a portrait and character person. But tell me whats wrong.
    http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2870/ACFB7.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by Chico and the Man (edited 07-08-2001).]

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

HOLY SHIT, thats the dopest peice ive ever seen, now go do it on a wall with colored sharpies.

3. Comp

Comp Senior Member

wow, uh, try basic letters, with no fill and use something else to color them. I saw those faces you did and those are really good. So you can draw, just gotta figure out your style.

[This message has been edited by Comp (edited 07-08-2001).]

4. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

looks like your painted it with your fingers then your dog ate it and threw it up.

5. i wish i could read what it said but its too small, can you make it a little bigger next time, thanx.

------------------
    GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

6. toy_ass

toy_ass New Jack

there we go i fixed the size

7. Zaius

Zaius Member

i just did a scetch that i scanned and now i wanna post it but i havent got the slightest clue how.someone give some directions.hah.

on another note check this out.i just found out about it: http://www.artworkrebels.com/
    peace

8. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

Its says doser right? Connect the letters, and try a different fill, that kind of fill is out dated. Try using more curves, instead of that jagged style.

9. st.nick

st.nick Member

i dunno what all these guys are on, but it looks fine. the letters dont need to be simpler or connected or anything like that. and hell thats a CLASSIC fill, dont change a thing, just keep at it and progress to the next level.

10. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

im speechless hahahahahahaha no offense dude

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

id say hes king of this board. ewok and ouija cant hold this guy

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Don't use crayons.

13. toy_ass

toy_ass New Jack

they aren't crayons. They're prismacolor pencils. They just ended up looking like shit on the paper I was drawing on.

14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Use Prisma markers. They flow better.

15. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

crayons?? ....not to be too mean but it looks like soggy frootloops in yo bowl of milk