i did it.

dobsilla

woke up at 3am to go to work and decided fuck it im done. i got my schedule for the week and they changed it so i no longer have new years eve or day off. then they offered me this promotion and pay raise but once i started the position they say i only got the pay raise if i work 3-11am so of course they give me a 5am-1pm scehdule to dick me out of the raise. this place is so unorganized. even though it was kind of cool for a while im fucking done. good riddance 6pm bedtime and 2am wake up call. goodbye to dealing with rednecks who treat me like shit cuz they spilled budlight in their xbox and want me to fix it. welcome back shitty drunk life. i turn 21 on tuesday and tonight is new years. nothing can bum me out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Dec 31 2005, 06:49 PM

i might start painting houses for a living..

manual labor was the best job i ever had. i travelled the US and built home depots, 12 bones an hour no taxes. free hotel, free food, free travel. it was super dope. racking from unfinished home depots drinking heavily and getting to party/paint random cities.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Dec 31 2005, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Dec 31 2005, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Dec 31 2005, 07:46 PM

haha

i work for muni

for true?

damn dude.

[/b]

thats dope you crazy san franciscoer.wish i worked for a transit system.