Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i did it.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dobsilla, Dec 31, 2005.

1. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

woke up at 3am to go to work and decided fuck it im done. i got my schedule for the week and they changed it so i no longer have new years eve or day off. then they offered me this promotion and pay raise but once i started the position they say i only got the pay raise if i work 3-11am so of course they give me a 5am-1pm scehdule to dick me out of the raise. this place is so unorganized. even though it was kind of cool for a while im fucking done. good riddance 6pm bedtime and 2am wake up call. goodbye to dealing with rednecks who treat me like shit cuz they spilled budlight in their xbox and want me to fix it. welcome back shitty drunk life. i turn 21 on tuesday and tonight is new years. nothing can bum me out.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

well good... a friend of mine is fixing to start doing tech support for xbox360's and resides in your town.

3. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

do i know them? i probably have a few words for them before they do.

4. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i might start painting houses for a living..

5. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

manual labor was the best job i ever had. i travelled the US and built home depots, 12 bones an hour no taxes. free hotel, free food, free travel. it was super dope. racking from unfinished home depots drinking heavily and getting to party/paint random cities.

6. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

thats what real life is..having to put up with some amount of bullshit at work, unless your paris hilton or something, every job is gonna have that..

7. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

then im too stubborn or somethign to put up with it. i like the bum life

8. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

delivering papers was an easy job,my next door neighbor had been doing it for years,he's retired now,but i got paid good money for easy work.

9. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Great work, you done us proud.
    Fuck the man!

10. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

hey more power to ya.. i wasnt putting you down or anything..

i guess this is a lesson in life i'm BARELY just learning..that sometimes you hafta put up with the bullshit to make money..ugh.

11. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

dont you live in england. i dealt with your kind all day haha. nicest fuckers on the planet. but im back to bum status and so far loving it. i woke up and had fried mushrooms and chocolate milk for lunch.

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

i'm starting to drift back into super stress, mega headache mode. i need to make that not happen.

13. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

grab some smokes a few beers and sit in your recliner and max out for a few days.

14. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

you guys have some shitty jobs.....i just sit around playing my old school sega genesis nomad or watching movies for 4 hours out of my 8 hour day........shits dope

i work for the city too, which makes my hardly earned paycheck that much more wonderful

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

haha

i work for muni

the ironing is delicious