i couldnt give a fuck about anything at the moment..

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

asid, stay the fuck off my thread with your gay ass played out wack fucking pics.. its been done before and you get no fucking respect toy.

nomada - yeah, i do.. a couple in fact but, iono.. after today i realised that I think this girl may have been the one...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Its always funny coming through channel zero seeing whois emotional display is happening and I cant help laughing my ass off...Guess i'm rude? But no I do not write asid...Cool guy avils...Please go on with your emotional distress...

its will be aight.....

cheer up....

just find another chick that will take ur mind of her..

iam still looking for the other chick....myself

it will get lonely for a while....but the single life is aight...

drink it up with ur boys.....dont drink it up by urself or you will start reminising (sp)...and cry like a little bitch.....

haha..not that it happend to me....

Re: .....

Originally posted by Asid

Its always funny coming through channel zero seeing whois emotional display is happening and I cant help laughing my ass off...Guess i'm rude? But no I do not write asid...Cool guy avils...Please go on with your emotional distress...

probably help if you'd ever had a girl but nah you aint rude.. just a moron. you dont like my thread ? stay the fuck off it, flamer.

eat it.

dude, if shes the one, then fuckin work it out for the 6 months. i mean u said she wanted to. what does 6 months of emails have on happiness with this girl? im leavin for 2 years and i cant email, talk on the phone, or see my friends or family for 2 years! but, if i was still with the girls that iv loved i would sure as shit work it out for the two years. 2 measly years not to mention 6 months isnt worth the person that you love.

Originally posted by ODW

dude, if shes the one, then fuckin work it out for the 6 months. i mean u said she wanted to. what does 6 months of emails have on happiness with this girl? im leavin for 2 years and i cant email, talk on the phone, or see my friends or family for 2 years! but, if i was still with the girls that iv loved i would sure as shit work it out for the two years. 2 measly years not to mention 6 months isnt worth the person that you love.

OD.. yeah man i feel you. thing is, i only realised it when i saw her walking down the tunnel to the plane. we kind of made a mutual agreement that we'd just do our own thing while she's away and discuss getting back together when she comes home.. but man, i'm not so sure about breaking up anymore..

you aint goin to jail are you ? :eek:

Archived